Tumhara Ghar

A mid week unplanned update as a surprise for my friends... Hope you will like it.. 😊

Naina coming out from Kamya's room feels extremely dishearten... since her childhood being over possessive her parents never allowed her to make any friend... she never disobey them or ever lied to them but only for Kamya, she always hide her friendship from her parents as well... she never wants to disobey them but always feel pleasured to be with her... they were like soul sisters but now everything has changed... her life has changed drastically after getting married to Sameer...

Firstly, her own parents disown her, behaving like a stranger as she was not fulfilling their demands... she was ready to help them but with her own money... till date she has no such bonding and relation with Sameer, and she has never shown her rights on his things... how can she even asked such a huge amount for her parents that too only for their luxury.... it was wrong and she denied straight away to support them...

Now her own childhood friend always trying to humiliate her in front of others... she always keeps reminding her of her miseries and never support her like the way Preeti does... one-way Preeti always shown her the positive side of their relation and inspire her to give her best to improve her relationship with Sameer, never judged her even after knowing her complete past... but on other side, Kamya always reminds of her past, her misfortunes and insists to leave Sameer before even the agreement completes...

Is what all others are saying about Kamya is correct?

Is she again on urge of losing another precious relation from her life?

Though she said confidently to Kamya that she will leave if Sameer wants but is this will be so easy... leaving him seemed like an easy word to say, but to do it looks like someone is asking her life... in last few days they started coming close to each other...but on the contrary Sameer's behavior is totally opposite what it should be... why is he trying to behave so softly with her now days... why is he so much caring towards her... why he proposed her to be his friend...

Sameer has changed to an extent that she couldn't hold her feelings to starts loving him madly... she had never got such heartwarming feelings ever before... she feels safe around him, like her home... she really wants to spend her complete life with him, if possible and will surely give her best to get her first love...

Even if it will not get possible, she will still be happy to spend these few months with him... she cherished all these moments which will be ever lasted in her heart for rest of her life... she will never regret, even if it hurts her in future... but before going away from his, she really wants to know if her existence ever makes any difference in his heart, even once...

Khwahish Bas Itani Si Chahiye...

Ek Chhota sa Pal... Aur Saath... Tum... Sirf tum

Naina sits alone in garden recalling morning incident when he himself approach her for friendship... is it might be he too had some feelings towards her or just for the time being, till they are together... but whatever it may be, she can't deny that how much she is affected with his closeness...

Their lone moments leave a soft smile on her cheek when suddenly she realized that Sameer might be waiting for her... she was sitting in garden alone for so long that she lost track of time... she rushed back to her room and saw him sitting alone in balcony looking outside... she felt guilty to make him wait for so long when he himself asked to plan a day together...

Sameer seeing her back turned to her side, "where were you from so long... I was waiting for you?" a tinge on complaint was visible in his tone... these few minutes passed like an ages for him... though he has given her a hint about Kamya's wrong deed but knowing her blind trust he was scared if she again misunderstood him and gets angry...