Am I responsible?

Sameer smiled seeing Naina sleeping peacefully in his arms... he bent slightly looking at her radiant face, caressing her cheeks softly...

मुझे मालूम नहीं मेरी आखों को तलाश किसकी है,

तुझे देखता हूँ तो मंजिल का एहसास होता है।

Reaching home, her sleep disturbs with the slight jerk finding herself sleeping on his shoulder... his hand was wrapped around her holding from behind keeping her close to him... today she didn't feel embarrassed but shy... she lifts her face seeing him so close to her with half sleepy eyes...

They both were lost in seeing each other and remain seated in car, when Kamya tapped on their window disturbing there moment, "guys... mein kab se aap logon ka wait kar rahi hun... aap log itni der se kyun aa rahe ho... traffic toh tha nahin saare raaste, then what happened?"

Naina sits straight feeling shy on his intense gaze... she replied coming out from the car, "sorry voh mujhe nahin pata... mein toh so gayi thi baithate hi..."

Kamya laughed looking at Sameer, "see... she was sleeping... rather I should have accompanied you in your car... at least aapko bore toh nahin hona padta..."

Sameer stern reply make her stunned in next moment, "who says I got bored... taking care of my wife is my responsibility too... and I loved to do that..." he said giving a soft glance to Naina with a smile...

Naina got shocked as its first time he called her "wife" in front of others... she turned her face slightly to hide her smile which gets noticed by all easily... Karthik and Pandit smiled and teased making the couple blushing more...

Kamya shocked listening as she was not expecting Sameer to be so blunt accepting their relations like this in front of all, when they had already signed the divorce contract... in restaurant also he declared all of them his own family except her... Pandit and Karthik are related to him but why he said Naina and Preeti his own...

Breaking her thoughts and ignoring her presence, Sameer moved with Pandit inside followed by Naina and Karthik too, "Naina you are looking very tired... let's go inside..."

Kamya stood rooted there alone in daze, when Naina turned to call her, "Kamya... come inside... it's too late now... you must be sleepy... mujhe toh bohot neend aa rahi hai..." she nodded and followed them all feeling dishearten... all her plans and ideas got ruined by Sameer and now Naina is also least bothered about her...

Reaching till elevator Sameer stopped looking at Naina, "can you make some ginger tea..." she nodded and left for kitchen as its first time he himself asked for something from her... he usually like coffee but today seems in mood to have tea...her face tinted with a light blush recalling how last time he shared tea with her from same cup... though it was just to show-off but for her, it was their moment...

Kamya had already left for her guest room to change... not able to handle all this sudden change in their terms.... the whole evening, she tried hard to get his attention but seems her presence is not even bothered by him.... he was completely ignoring her and insulted her feelings towards him.... his focus was completely focused on Naina and seems too much concerned about her... but why?

Naina came back to her room seeing Pandit leaving... he stops seeing her at corridor, saying with a genuine smile, "Ms Agarwal, I know we hardly spoke but if ever you feel like you can talk to me... I am always there for you..." he was still concerned for her seeing her crying in morning...