Ek Nayi Subah

A weekend surprise for my readers... 

I know last week sab bohot upset huye hai so trying to cheer up your mood... enjoy reading a long update...

The chirping of birds were like soothing music to her ears... slightly cold breeze was tickling her to make her realized her surroundings. The first ray of sun fell on her face and she looked it ahead with a small ray of hope... the earthy fragrance of rain water mixed with soil made the weather more romantic and soothing to the soul... the cold winds blowing made perfect start of the day getting a pleasant smile on her lips...

The atmosphere was so pleasant and refreshing that for some time she forgot where she is and who she is.... Naina stretched her hand yawning and realized she was outside in balcony whole night... and then reality hit her... hit her hard making a lone tear drop from her eyes... she wiped the tear and stood walking ahead seeing the beautiful morning... her gloomy mood had disappeared completely... she felt her heart was slowly calming down forgetting her all pain and miseries...

In night she didn't even realize that the balcony attached to the room was too vast and spacious... ...she stood adjusting her lehenga and realized she spent whole night without even changing her clothes ... but in reality she didn't even get time to change... she chuckled sarcastically on her fate thinking...

"मुझे तैरने दे या फिर बहना सिखा दे,

अपनी रजा में अब तू रहना सिखा दे,

मुझे शिकवा ना हो कभी भी किसी से, हे ईश्वर !!

मुझे सुःख और दुःख के पार जीना सिखा दे| "

She looked around walking ahead till parapet.. holding rallying she looked down and shocked to see the beautiful garden and adjacent marvelous building... a huge courtyard filled with all kinds of flowers and plants... the fragrance of the flowers was lingering in the air... a big fountain was showering water in between the garden... the whole place seems like a beautiful palace... a beautiful landscape is mesmerizing for a nature loving person like her.... she looked around her surroundings like a daze... is this some kind of Raajmahal..? Is he a king...?

It seems he is unimaginably rich, beyond her wildest dreams... she roam around her eyes in balcony seeing a big couch was placed at a corner to rest with a round table... a big swing was placed in center and whole place was filled with beautiful flowers...

Spending some time inhaling the fresh fragrance of her favorite roses, she feels to go and change her dress quickly before anyone see her outside in balcony... she doesn't want to get humiliated in front of others and give reason to point fingers on their relation... but didn't get courage to go inside as he strictly warned her to stay away from him... but seeing no other choice she slowly opened the door and peeked inside, ready to bear his anger... she took a sigh of relief seeing him sleeping peacefully on his king size bed... she stepped inside quietly and stood seeing his face from a distance...

No wonder he looks like a king... she mesmerized seeing his calm and peaceful face... no one can believe he is the same person who shouts on her and asked to leave the house last night... but later he himself stopped her going out during mid night... is this a positive sign... is he ready to give her another chance to prove herself... she smiled getting a new ray of hope trying to improve her relation with him...