Her Soul Mate

Here's the next update... enjoy reading...

Naina knocked on the door with shivering hands and entered when received a cold response, "come in..." she shivered on his tone expecting another scolding...

She entered and stood at a decent distance from his table.. Pandit was not present there... she keep standing there whereas he shown himself busy in working on his laptop without giving a glance to her... but she can easily figure it out that how much angry he must be now...

Finally seeing no response from his side, she asked slowly, "sir, you called me... any work for me..." his fingers stopped hearing her and turned with his fiery eyes... she trembled in fear but remain stood there...

Breaking the deadly silence, he spoke, "how did you get married to a person without even knowing his name or you are trying to make me fool with your fake innocence... are you really innocent or too good at pretending.."

Naina was taken aback with his question... she was indeed expecting this but didn't expect him to ask her so directly... how could she explain that she was not even aware when actually she signed on the marriage contract papers... she thinks, "jab shaadi ka hi pata nahin tha toh husband ka naam kaise pata hota... par yeh sach mein kisi ko nahin bata sakti, varna mere parents ko galat samjha jayega... meri wajah se unhein ab koi aur takleef nahin honi chahiye..." she remain quiet thinking how she can tell him the truth of their marriage...

She stood there keeping her head low... the atmosphere between two was abnormally tensed...

Sameer glanced at her keenly as she was not looking at him... he realized she still resembles same as he has seen her three years back... same beautiful features as well as beautiful eyes... exactly similar to her name, her eyes are so captivating... but her face was extremely pale seems she was sick...

Sameer didn't know why he was acting like this either... there was a nagging feeling in him that made him feel that Naina was just different from what he assumed her to be like... is he wrong about her..?

Unexpectedly, Sameer's heart ached but he changed his facial expression as cold as earlier... she looked up at his face and asked all of a sudden, "why you felt bad when you see me with someone else..." he stunned to listen her as he was not expecting her to asked this instead of replying to his question...

Sameer mocked looking at her, "you think I am jealous.... don't make fool of yourself ... in reality, I don't want you to seduce any other member in my family... I know the kind of character you had... did you get that...?" his piercing tone pricked her heart...

He shouted back on her to insult her more, "get lost from here..." on a contrary he tried to avoid replying on her question to admit how he actually felt jealous seeing her so close to Karthik...

Naina was startled... though she was not expecting any kind of sweet gesture from his side seeing his behavior from last two days but was really not expecting this reply... her vision become blurry and her face turned more pale... she lowered her head and left outside the cabin quietly wiping tears from corner of her eyes...

She sits back on her seat, shedding uncontrollable tears... feeling tired and weak, she wiped her tears and get a coffee for herself to get some strength to face him again... she knew his ulterior motive for allowing her to be his assistant... he wants to humiliate her, insult her... but she was also determine to prove herself in front of her... she was not ready to accept her defeat without fight...

Sameer opened his screen and saw her through CCTV, sitting on her seat crying silently... he purposely kept her seat close to CCTV camera to have a look on her... he frowned on his own feeling... why seeing her in tears always affect me so much... he shut the screen and closed his eyes drawing in a sharp breath, "teen saal se yeh chehra har waqt meri aankhon ke saamne raha... jab jab mein kamjor pada tumhari uss pyaari si muskaan ne mujhe hausla diya, himmat di aage badne ke liye... aaj bhi vahi chehra, vahi aankhen hai jin mein vahi masumiyat jhalakti hai... par unhi aankhon mein meri wajah se aansu bhi hai... kya karun kuchh samajh nahin aa raha... dil kehta hai tum dhokhebaaz nahin par jo sach saamne hai usey kaise jhutla dun...