Pehli Khwahish

Sameer keep staring the sleeping figure seeing her back towards him... he opened his mouth to speak but his throat clogged and he felt chocked... he was desperate to talk to her but knowing she has not yet forgive him didn't get courage to come in front of her... only after she slept he gain some courage to come back in room to just have a glance of her... he moved towards her bed slowly but halt at few steps away hearing her snuffling slowly... her body was shivering slightly even the room was not so cold... seems she is in panic attack... of course what could else be...

Sameer quickly move closer to her and makes her turned towards facing him... her face was covered with sweat drops and she was mumbling inaudible... he tried to wake her up, but she didn't respond and open her eyes... her condition was even worse than last time... he lift her almost unconscious body in his arms trying to wake her up...

Sameer patted on her cheeks softly making her awake from her sleep... but she keeps mumbling in her unconscious state... he softly whispered in her ears keeping her in soft hug caressing her back to calm her, "shh... Naina darrne ki koi jarurat nahin... mein hoon tumhare paas... tum akeli nahin ho, tumhein jo kehna hai mujhse kaho, ladna hai toh mujhse lado, gaaliyaan do, par apne dil mein koi baat mat rakho... I know tum hurt ho meri wajah se par mein tumhein yun takleef mein nahin dekh sakta... mein tumhari maafi ke liye kuchh bhi kar sakta hoon par agar tum mujhse dur huyi toh meri jaan nikal jaayegi..." he keeps talking to her making her calm and relax, assuring he is there with her...

With his continuous efforts, few minutes passed, she slowly opened her eyes seeing herself half lying in his arms... Sameer's face was also filled with tears... he caressed her hair lovingly, "thank god, tum theek ho... tum ne aankh toh kholi... meri toh jaan hi nikal gayi thi..." he pressed his lips tightly on her forehead...

Naina's breath hitched in her throat and she had to blink hard several times to make sure she wasn't dreaming... Sameer is so close to her holding her tightly in his arms, that their breathe mingled with each other... she keeps looking at him with her eyes widely opened...

He asked slowly amidst tears caressing her cheeks, "please kuchh toh bolo Naina... mujhse ladna hai na toh lad lo, par aise khamosh mat raho... mein tumhari saari shikayate sunane ko taiyaar hun... aur wada karta hun ki kabhi dobara yeh galti nahin karunga... bas ek baar aur yakeen kar lo mera... I am really sorry..."

Tears dropped from corner of her eyes, she said slowly in trembling voice, "mein... maine aapse koi jhuth nahin bola... sachchi... please believe me... I never did anything wrong..." that's the whole thing haunted her... being so naïve she couldn't bear this blame again on her character without any fault but doesn't know how to prove...

Sameer's hand suddenly stopped looking her at amaze... of course how could he forget that she is too innocent and naïve... his blame on her character shattered her badly... he said lovingly caressing her head, "Naina, please mujhe maaf kar do... tum... tum toh sabse jyaada masoom aur pavitra ho... tum mein koi chhal kapat, koi dhokha nahin hai... galat toh mein tha jo apni hi insecurities ki wajah se apne gusse par kaabu nahin rakh paaya... sach meri najron mein tumse jyaada sachcha insaan koi nahin hai..." he poured all his heart in front of her to convince her, to console her...

He pulled her in his embrace tightly caressing her back... they both cried hard... Sameer wanted to keep her in his arms forever, but he fought his desires and slowly pulled away from her... he cupped her face in his hands and keeping his head on hers whispered in his husky voice, "I respect you more than anyone in this world... believe me Naina... I respect you and I trust you..." he pulled her back in a soft hug...

Naina stunned on his words... but his closeness didn't make her uncomfortable any more... their heart filled with the experience of unexplainable bliss, being together... she was still in the tight embrace of her love and blushed matching to the shades of pink glowing twinkle lights... she parted slowly from his grip, but the very next moment she lifts her eyes and Sameer can look his mirror image inside those deep and pretty eyes... the curtain of her eyelids trying to cover as she was feeling shy, the way Sameer was looking at her...