I Trust You

After chatting with Preeti, Naina coming back to her desk tried a lot to concentrate on her work but all failed... she was so lost in her pain from last two days, that didn't get time to think that who can be the person who send these pictures to Sameer to create misunderstanding between them... whatever be their relation is, but no one has any rights to interfere and create differences in them... hurts more thinking someone was again trying to defame her...

She feels hesitated to go and asked Sameer but finally keeping all her thoughts aside decided to not let go off the person this time whosoever it is... seeing time, she prepared his coffee and went inside... keeping the mug on table she stood there only waiting for him to free from call...

Sameer seeing her bit disturbed, quickly finishes off his call and asked concernedly, "what happened... why are you so tensed...?"

Naina looked at him and replied hesitantly, "voh... mujhe... I mean mujhe aapse kuchh puchhna tha..." she sits in front of him fidgeting her dupatta in her hand nervously...

Sameer confused on sudden change in her behavior replied softly, "it's okay Naina... you can ask anything from me... don't hesitate and get tensed..." his soft and concerned voice makes her calm and relaxed to discuss on this sensitive issue...

She asked looking down, "aapko ... I mean... voh photos... voh kahaan se aayi... uss din... kisne di thi..."

Sameer got shocked as not expected her to ask... he doesn't want to give her tension further on and doesn't want to drag this matter anymore... though he himself was guilty on his own behavior but knew very well that how much she will be shattered knowing the complete truth... but seeing her expression he was sure that this time she is adamant to know this...

Sameer came to her side sitting in front of her... to divert her mind he said, "Naina, I am already sorry for my behavior... tumhari maafi ke liye mein kuchh bhi kar sakta hun... I know I hurt you badly but please tum apne aap ko yeh sab soch kar aur pareshaan mat karo... jo hua mein usey badal nahin sakta par I promise aage se aisa kabhi nahin hoga... I really trust you... please believe me one more time..."

Naina looked into his eyes straight asking, "matlab aapko sach pata hai ki yeh pictures aapko kisne di thi aur aap mujhe batana nahin chahte... par please mujhe bhi janana hai..." her voice was firm and adamant...

Sameer hold her hand firmly in his, "Naina, it's really not important anymore until we both trusts each other... right... believe me it's all my fault only... I should have thought thousand times before blaming you... you know how short tempered I am... bina soche samjhe react kar deta hoon par trust me aisa dobara kabhi nahin hoga... agar ho toh tum jo saza dogi mujhe manjoor hogi..."

Naina smiled, "mein aapse naraaj nahin hun... mujhe sirf sach janana hai aur itna haq toh hai na mera bhi... aur mujhe maloom hai aap sach jaante hai... sirf mujhe nahin bata rahe... please, it's a request..." she said with a pleading eye, getting adamant to know the truth...

Sameer seeing no chance to convince her, pulled out the pen drive from his blazer pocket and handed her, "is mein saare saboot hai... I know it will hurt you but believe me it's true... and don't ever forget that I am always with you..." he knew the outcome will be worst and might affect her health again but can't deny her anymore...

Naina handed back the pen drive to him surprising him more, "mujhe sirf aapse naam janana hai... kal aapne hi kaha tha naa ki you trust me, so that's what I do also... I don't need any proof from you to believe on... I know aap mujhse kabhi jhuth nahin kahenge... just tell me the name only..." she said with a confidence in her voice making him smile inwardly thinking, "she trusts me..."

Sameer said looking down, "but I need a promise from you... tumhein jab bhi koi baat pareshaan kare, hurt kare, koi bhi confusion ho tum sabse pehle mere paas aaogi... mujhse baat karogi... kabhi apne man ko dukhi nahin karogi... infact agar meri bhi koi baat buri lagegi toh mujhse lad lena, shikayat kar lena par apne dil mein nahin rakhna... I know I am bit crazy sometimes, but believe me I will always be there for you, with you..." he laughed slowly mocking on himself making her smile...