It's Only Me

Another Update for You All... 😊

Naina got relieved knowing Sameer is fine and saved her again but has no clue, how.... suddenly she sits back with a jerk, keeping her hand on her stomach...

Bela smiled cupping her face, "chinta mat karo... baby theek hai... Doctor ne examine kar liya hai aur tum bhi... par tumhein apna dhyaan rakhna chahiye tha... aise khaana nahin khaaogi toh weakness toh aayegi hi na... roj roj hospital mein admit hona theek nahin tumhare liye... samjhi... aaj toh maine Sameer ko bhi bohot daanta tha... aise kaise itni weakness ho gayi ki hospital laana pada tumhein... mujhe laga tha ki tum donon samajhdaar ho par iss tarah ki laaparwahi ki ummid nahin thi tum donon se..." she scold her with love showing her motherly concern...

Naina understood that Bela is not aware of actual reason for her to get hospitalized that she was drugged by someone... that was her last memory of the day when Rocky injected her with drugs and left in cold room alone...

Bela feed her some warm home cook light food by her own hand... Bela keep feeding her even she resists to eat... after having few spoons she denied completely and left for washroom...

Naina went to washroom... splashing cold water on her face, she stood holding the basin feeling relaxed... suddenly she felt some itching around her neck...she lowered her gown slightly, finding some blue and purple marks on her neck and around... she confusingly pushed her gown a bit more and saw few more such marks on her body... her face turned pale knowing what exactly it was...

She remembered that though Rocky and his men kidnapped and torture her a lot, but they didn't touch her in this way... then how it happened... has Rocky and his men were back and .... or someone else... but who...

Naina trembled all over and hold the sink to fell on the ground... her whole body was shaken off with the mere thought of someone touched her like this... tears flowed down on her cheeks feeling disgusting on herself... it was better to die rather than someone physically assault her... but was still clueless who did this all with her when she was not in her senses...

Bela knocked on the door finding her inside for so long... after hearing continuous knock, Naina came back in sense and opened the door... she was all lost and in disheveled condition... Bela shocked to see her like this and hold her from shoulder getting worried... she was almost fine when she went inside, then suddenly what happen to make her condition so worst... Naina took few steps but fumbled and darkness eloped in front of her... she falls unconscious again in Bela's arm....

Naina opened her eyes few hours later seeing Doctor examining her pulse... Doctor smiled seeing her awake and patted on her shoulder, "how are you feeling now... you should take good care of yourself... okay..." she didn't respond all lost in her own miseries...

Doctor seeing her quiet looked at Bela assuring, "she is fine now but I think she is disturbed with something... just take care of her and call me, if needed any help..."

Doctor went out when Bela sits close to her with a worried look, "beta... kya hua tha achanak... tum dobara yun behosh kaise ho gayi thi... tumhein apna dhyaan rakhna padega... iss haalat mein itani kamjori theek nahin hai tumhare liye..."

Naina was numb looking nowhere... her mind was totally blank as unable to recall what all happened with her... how will she justify now...

Her trance broke hearing noise outside the ward where Doctor was informing to Sameer about her condition... she stirred hearing wheelchair rolling into the ward... she was so scared to see him now... how will she explain when he will question her... another misunderstanding...

After few minutes, the door of the ward close and other noises disappeared... she could only hear sound of wheelchair coming close to her...

She closed her eyes in fear sweating badly... soon she felt a hand on her forehead checking on her, "are you okay... how did you get faint again... are you still feeling weakness..." though his voice was soft but sent shiver to her spine...