Lucky

The feeling of being loved and cared for was quite pleasant... it felt even more wonderful to be loved and cared by your dream person... 💓💓

Next morning Naina woke up hearing the melodious voice of birds chirping and the morning sunshine was at its full sharpness... a fresh new dawn hopes to bring new melodies in their life... memories of last few days spent flashed through her mind where daily she opened her eyes in his arms with their little cozy moments... even last night sleeping in his arms, she had indeed gotten a good night's sleep... she couldn't remember how and when she used too of sleeping like this with him so soundly...

With a soft smile on her face, she opened her eyes lazily inhaled the fresh scent in the air, finding slightly strange from other days... though the balcony door was closed she was surprised with this fragrance in their room... she sits back but halt seeing the other side of bed empty... she looked around, but he was nowhere to be seen making her smile vanished from her face...

Suddenly her eyes roamed around seeing the room filled with so many bouquets of pink and white roses, her favorite... she recalled if today being some special day which she forgets but failed... it's not her birthday nor of Sameer's, not even their anniversary...

She rubbed her eyes expecting it to be her illusion but still the room was filled with flowers... she stood hazily but feel something extremely soft under her feet... she lowered her eyes realizing a flower bed making a path till the closet... she walked on the petals and saw a new red color beautifully embroidered suit was placed for her... she smiled recalling how he praised her seeing in red saree on Pooja day at aashram... seems now red become his favorite color...

She picked up the dress in her hand, keeping it close to her heart quickly went to get freshen up... coming out all fresh she keenly observed the room and realized that the earlier simple and sober room is today looking much more lively... with so many bouquets around, her eyes landed on a beautiful frame hanged on the wall of their family picture... it was not there when she went to sleep last night... surprising...

In first frame Nanu was sitting in between keeping both of them in his warm hug from each side... she recalled this picture was taken on the pooja day... but she got more surprised seeing another small frame of her own parents hanging next to it... it's the only memory she was having of her late parents with whom she has no live memories in her mind... she realized she had left this picture in Agarwal house when she visited their last time... since the day she came back from coma she was missing the only memory she had of her birth parents but never get courage to go back to take it... she never wanted to step in that house ever again... she feels moist in her eyes that how thoughtful Sameer is to bring it with him when she herself was not in senses... even he hanged her parents picture in their room wall just next to their own family picture... 💕😊

She stepped ahead and saw a chit was placed on the table with a flower... she murmured reading smilingly... "we are waiting for you... me and your Kanhaji..."

Naina keeping chit close to her heart said smilingly, "hmm... toh aaj hide and seek day hai Mr Sadu Maheshwari ka... no... no... Sadu nahin My Cutie Pie Maheshwari..." she kissed on the chit and rushed outside as no longer able to be away with him anymore...

She feels elated but surprised as why is he behaving so strangely today... seems this was the surprise he was planning from last few days but is she missing some important day... with all lost in her thoughts, she went outside for mandir when saw Sameer busy in chatting with Chinni doing all preparations...

He smiled looking at her, "good morning... tum so rahi thi toh I thought pooja ki preparations hi kar loon... ab toh mein bhi expert hoon after all meri teacher jo itni perfect hai... right?" there was an unexpectant glint in his eyes today which she was not deciphered to identify...