Just an Assistant

Hi Friends, 

Sorry for updating after so many days... extremely busy in official assignment...

Enjoy reading a long update to compensate... 😊😊

Naina came back from temple chatting with Chinni and accidentally bumped into a servant who was going out carrying the pile of clothes for laundry....

Naina hurriedly gets up helping Chinni and looked at the servant who was glaring her in anger, "saare kapde gira diye... dekh kar nahin chal sakte the.. na jaane kahaan kahaan se aa jaate hai...." she said in a rude tone collecting her clothes from ground...

Naina tried to say sorry but she didn't listen and keep scolding them when Chinni couldn't bear Naina's insult and shout back on her, "galti aapki bhi thi... aap bhi toh bina dekhe chal rahe the... aur sorry bol rahe hai na... vaise bhi aapki himmat kaise huyi Bhabhi se aise baat karne ki... uss din baba ne kaha tha na ki yeh kaun hai aur aapko inke saath dhang se pesh aana hai... agar aapne ab kuchh bola toh mein aapki shikayat kar dungi baba se..." she threaten her to complain on her rude behavior to Ramdhari who always ensure that no one should behave wrongly with Naina... he was not there present personally but he always keep a check on all happenings in the mansion...

Naina hold her hand to stop as doesn't want to argue with anyone... servant again shouts back on Chinni more rudely, "iske saath rahkar tere bhi bohot parr nikal aaye hai na... isey toh thode din mein dhakke dekar nikaal hi denge tab puchhungi tujhse... badi aayi tarafdaari karne wali..."

She muttered gathering the clothes from floor audible to Naina, "Chhote Kunwar jisko haath bhi nahin lagane dete voh hum par hukum chalayegi... huh... aukaat toh naukaron jaisi hai par kismat dekho rani bani baithi hai... aisi ladkiyaan sirf paiso par marti hai... aaj hamare Kunwar toh kal koi dusra pakad legi..."

Since last evening, all servants were amazed and gossiped to see another single cushioned bed in their room... it was easy for them to assume the kind of relation they must be having now and got the chance to point out on her...

Naina shocked to hear her rants and rush to her room... she took the stairs and reached her room panting heavily... her face was filled with tears breathing deeply... the moment she opened the door finds Sameer sitting there working on his laptop... he lift his face to see her and shocked to see her vulnerable state... before he asked something she passed ignoring him and rushed to washroom, closing the door behind...

Sitting on floor she cried her heart out, "har koi mujhe paiso ka lalachi samajhta hai... maine kabhi aisa nahin socha phir kyun sab mere baare mein itna bura sochte hai... kyun har koi mujhe hi galat samajhta hai hamesha..."

Sameer sits there for some time restlessly waiting for her to come out but she didn't turn up... he even doesn't know the reason of her condition...

Pandit came to inform, "Sameer, we should leave otherwise will be late for meeting..." he nodded his head and left with Pandit half-heartedly...

They all had their breakfast whereas Naina was missing altogether... he was desperate to see her all fine but she didn't join them at table making him more anxious about her...

Vishakha asked, "Sameer, Naina nahin aayi.... kal usey bataya tha na ki iss ghar ka rule hai ki sab saath breakfast karte hai..." she said getting angry on her to not follow her orders and again missed from breakfast table...

Sameer stops eating and smiled sheepishly, "well... iss ghar ki parampara aur rules ki baatein aap naa hi karein toh achchha hai... and you don't have to worry about my wife... I will handle her by myself... and if she doesn't want to come for breakfast no one should force her... understood..." though his voice was low, but his harsh tone makes her flinch and all the servants present there...