Intzaar Ka Dard

Sameer stays back at lawn discussing with Sagar and giving ideas how he can impress Seher but firstly he should confess is feelings to her. He admitted that sometimes we keep waiting for the right time, but time slips from our hand, reminiscing his own mistake that he never confesses his true feelings to Naina otherwise she might have not left him behind alone.

Sagar, "lekin Sameer agar usne mana kar diya toh... atleast pehle impression bhi toh banana padega..." he was still confused if its right time to approach Seher or should he wait little more.

Sameer smiled encouraging him, "jo sachcha pyaar karte hai voh rejection se nahin darrte... maine apne experience se seekha hai ki dil ki baat dil mein rakhne se achchha hai usey bata do... haan ya naa toh kismat hai lekin tumhein koshish poore dil se karni chahiye... agar uske dil mein bhi tumhare liye pyaar hoga toh aaj nahin toh kal uske dil par tumhare dil ki daskat pahunch hi jayegi... kehte hai na sachcha pyaar kabhi nahin haarta... agar mushkilon se daroge toh manzil kaise milegi..."

Coming inside her cabin, Naina completed her daily routine of lightening diya in front of her idol, her Kanhaji. She was trying hard to concentrate on her work but all in vain, in his absence. Though they had come together but after that Sameer got busy in handling decoration at lawn as tomorrow there will be a get-together party for both the families, which needs the resort lawn area to be decorated. Other functions will start after two days, following with engagement and then wedding reception. Wedding is planned to happen at the nearby church as per their customs.

Time and again her eyes drifted towards the door waiting for him to come inside but seems he is too much busy with others leaving her sulking alone. She jolted suddenly distracted with a loud crash sound coming from outside. She rushed sensing some mishap happened and suddenly her heart started thumping loudly with a fear engulfed her heart and mind... her mind screamed only one name "Sameer..."

She came out rushing towards the lawn seeing a bunch of people were standing looking at one side. With trembled steps, she came ahead seeing everyone was laughing pointing towards the lawn... with thumping heart she lifted her heavy orbs seeing the most hilarious scene ahead.

Sagar was lying flat on the grass and all the decoration items were spread all over the ground and a basket lying on top of his head. Seems he was trying to do the decoration by himself, and it flopped making him a laughingstock for all. Seeing Seher instructing workers to complete decoration as per her choice, he volunteered himself to do it by his own to impress her.

Oblivious to everyone's laugh, Naina's eyes searching for the person who was walking towards Sagar trying to help him to stood back on his feet laughing madly, "see I told you ki kisi ko impress karne ke liye aise risk nahin liya jaata... impression toh nahin lekin joke jaroor ban gaya..." he said laughing hard that how he stops Sagar to pull this stunt to impress Seher, but it backfired.

Naina took a sigh relief seeing Sameer all fine. She looked up at him with countless emotions in her eyes. She was hell worried about his well-being knowing though he was handling a huge business empire but has no experience in doing this hard work by himself. What if he gets himself injured in trying to impress her, like he prepared her favorite breakfast.

She quickly turned and rushed back to her cabin before anyone notice her unsettle condition but not left unnoticed by one person. He also quickly followed her in confusion of seeing her so restless suddenly. What makes her worried now?

Naina heaving heavily thought, "hey Kanhaji yeh kaisi ajeeb si bechaini hai kuchh samajh nahin aa raha... iss darr se hi ki Sameer ko kuchh ho toh nahin gaya meri jaan nikal gayi thi... please madad kijiye, mein iss darr iss uljhan ke saath nahin jee sakti..."

Sameer entered seeing Naina standing looking outside the window all lost. He walked closely realizing her vulnerable condition making him more surprise.