chapter 78

september 26th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
ty was tired and the boys were up just vibing. i said "sorry baby."

he said "not your fault, they just up all early."

they were crying at 6am for us. they typically don't get up until 8 or 9 when their dad has to be up
for work.

i felt bad cause i knew ty was exhausted. i had the boys laying down and they were fine laying between my legs. ty was laying next to me and staring at the babies.

they were crying when they didn't see my face so i had to sit up.

my babies were fussy. i decided to pick them
both up and they stopped fussing. they were each laying how they always do. i laid down and tyrus nestled into my neck. trystun held my ear and they both went back to sleep. ty said "they spoiled."

i kissed my babies cheeks. i said "no they not, they just tired."

ty kissed my forehead and laid back down. i was in the middle of the bed so the babies don't have a chance of following off. he gave me a kiss too and said "you a good mama."

i said "thank you baby."

he gave me a kiss and rubbed my belly before going back to sleep.

my baby had me extra tired so i was knocked out. when ty had to work his alarms went off and the babies instantly started crying too.

ty said "aww don't do that babies, not in ya mama ears."

i said "they be yelling!"

i got up and lifted the babies giving them kisses. i kissed all over each of their faces.

i rubbed their backs and bellies. they calmed down and  ty took them until he had to get up.

i kissed his back and he said "baby yall make it so hard to go, i just wanna be with you. ima try to take a half day."

i said "really baby."

he said "yes i want a day with my family again, i miss yall. spending day time with yall."

i kissed his cheeks before he passed me the babies while he got ready.

i said "we gon miss you baby."

i kissed him on his lips. he said "i love yall. i'm bout to get ready and go til like 2 then come to you baby."

i said "i can't wait to see you again baby."

he kissed on my lips and then went to shower and get dressed. i brushed my teeth while he showered then laid the babies in they swinging chairs.

i made some pancakes, bacon, and eggs. my baby came downstairs, he smiled and ate breakfast with me before he left. i was kissing my babies lips over and over again. he said "thank you for making us breakfast baby."

i smiled and said "you're welcome baby. i love you."

he said "i love you more."

he rubbed my back and said "lucky cause i got to go in but once i get back that shit is mine."

i said "you lucky baby."