chapter 5

september 22nd, 2020priscilla jean carter i woke up and ezra was passed out under me still, i got up and into the shower

priscilla jean carter
i woke up and ezra was passed out under me still, i got up and into the shower.  once i finished showering i made breakfast and had some orange juice. he came down once i finished cooking and we ate. he said "you a whole wife."

i said "yeah i know cool off that position."

he said "whattt? why?"

i said "just cool i was wifey for years to a nigga who ain't deserve it. shit too exclusive and i'll wait for a mf who worth it actually give af passed all the material shit."

"even passed all the material shit you deserve the world pri and shit ima do my best to give it to you. regardless of what you say, i know deep down you just want someone who is going to reciprocate the same thing you give so ima do that, you'll come around," ezra said.

he stared me all in my face that whole time and i felt my panties growing wet. i took a sip from my drink and he said "i seen you go red, it's aight you already know how i'm tryna be with you."

once we finished eating he thankfully washed the dishes and i said "how you tryna be?"

he said "i'll show yaa."

he said "come here," he wrapped his arms around my waist with one hand holding right over my vagina.

i said "that's how you coming?"

he laughed and said "throw on my other ski this shit gon go hard."

he passed me the balenciaga ski mask and i threw it on. he took his pictures they was cute and more no face no trace so i fw it. after he was done, both our phones was on the bed and he pulled off my shorts. i lifted off my tank top exposing the black unlined bra i had underneath it was a lil matching set. i pulled down the ski mask he said "why you so fire?"

he kissed my lips pulling me on top of him on top of him on the bed. he gripped up my ass and the kiss already had me wet cause his lips be so soft.

i pulled down his pants and made my way down. i licked up the tip before spitting on it and going in. i heard his grunt as he gripped my hair back and pushed me down lightly. he said "shit pri."

i kept going til he busted and then swallowed it. he pulled me up to him and said "come here, cause now ima fuck the shit outta you."

i laughed as he pulled my panties to the side and pushed into me. i said "fuck ezra."

i started riding him and i could feel his dick twitching. he said "shit pri you a different breed foreal," he put one hand around my neck and one on my clit making me weak asf.

i said "fuck ima cum ez."

he said "lay back."

i did as he said and he pushed right back into me, pushing my legs up above my head. i moaned and said "damn," i felt myself on the verge of cumming as he kissed on my lips and neck.

he said "this my shit pri, don't play with me," that shit right there made me cum.

we went a few more rounds before we finally decided to get up. he said "i ain't know you was gon do me like that i'm kinda stuck."

he kissed on my neck before staring me in my eyes. i said "why you always doing that?"

he said "i'm tryna see how you feeling girl."

i laughed and said "i'm cool ion feel like doing nothingg."

he said "nah we finna go do sum come on."

we got into the shower before getting dressed. i put on a nude dress and my hair in loose curls. i added my necklace and silver hoops. i had matching heels on and he said "damnn you so fucking fine."

he threw on sum calm and we headed to this club he drove his rental. i said "drinks on me tonight?"

he said "neverrr you wish."

i rolled my eyes and he put his hand on my thigh. he gripped it a lil bit and said "foreal tho i gotchu i don't want you to pay for nothing when you with me that's just how i was raised."

i just nodded my head and we made it to the club. we got there had drinks at the bar and was chilling, we was rapping singing chilling talking. it was a calm vibe after the shots started coming then i was feeling it more. ez said "you know where you going next for work?"

i said "not yet, i find out end of september im excited though new adventure awaits."

he said "yeah i got keep you close tho might have to fly out to see you hopefully they put you in atlanta."

i laughed and said "wherever i'm needed hopefully some place warm. i have a feeling they might put me in new york though."

he said "shit i'd take the trip just let me know."

i took a few more shots and said "you ready?"

he said "yeah lemme close our shit."

he called out for the bartender and closed the tab and tipped him as he should. i was looking at his fine ass like he was edible and this is not a good thing. i just got out of a horrible relationship now i'm out here fucking a whole new person basically a stranger. fuck it i mean yolo.

ezra looked at me up and down i felt myself getting hot. we left and he led me to the car opening up my door. he got in after and said "you gon stop looking at me like that."

i said "like what?"

he said "like you finna take my soul or sum."

i laughed and just laid back in my seat. he was rubbing circles with his hand on my thigh. my head was spinning and i was getting wetter by the second. he said "ya body really amazing look at them titties. i can barely focus rn."

i laughed and said "boy drive we almost there, focuss."

we made it to my apartment and i grabbed my keys out my bag and ez was just staring at me.  i said "come onn sir."

he got out and opened my door.  i got out and he rubbed my ass immediately before kissing on my chest.

we made it in the house and he pulled me more towards him. he picked me up and said "i been wanting to fuck the shit outa you all night,"

i laughed and said "then do it."