chapter 24

may 4th, 2021priscilla jean townsendi was dreaming peacefully about my future child and in my dream i was pregnant again it was almost like it was real

may 4th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i was dreaming peacefully about my future child and in my dream i was pregnant again it was almost like it was real. then i woke up, i grabbed my flat belly and cried a bit on the inside. ty was sleeping peacefully behind me with his one arm on my boobs today. i looked at the alarm clock knowing it was bouta go off to wake him up in 10 minutes.

i laid there rubbing his fingers and playing with his ring. i love his ass, i like being up before him so i can do this. i stare at his hands and trace the lines seeing where our lines cross like i used to do when i was a kid. i did my morning prayer for us for about 3 minutes and then kissed his hands.

his alarm finally went off and he had woke up to get ready to work. i felt him rub his hand across my body making sure i'm still there. he kissed on the back of my head and said " goodmorning beautiful, i hope you have a great day."

i said "i'm up baby."

i turned around and he had a big ass smile on his face. he said "my beautiful ass wife."

i smiled kissing his lips. i rubbed the side of his body and it's so hard cause he's been working out a lot more.

i said "goodmorning baby i love you."

he kissed my lips again before saying "i love you more get some rest."

he got up and into the shower. i checked my email and my results from modern fertility had come through.

i had done the test about a month ago and i read the results. they recommended prenatal gummies, and these fertility shots. i put in an order for them and they were set to ship in a week so we could start the process.

when he got out the shower he came back into the room and kissed my lips. after he went into the closet and started getting dressed. he had on all black scrubs today. he be looking so good and i swear if i was his patient i wouldn't know how to act. he had his black undershirt and always had his thin chain on. he walked over to me kissing on my lips again. he said "you better stop looking at me like that."

i laughed and said "you look too good ty, go so i can get some work done."

he laughed pecking my lips again.  he said "ima see you later baby girl, i love you."

i poked my lips out kissing him, i said "i love you more tymere."

he finally left and i grabbed my computer i started doing my class work, i had 2 more assignments to complete before my final in my anatomy class.

i was taking notes and making virtual flash cards. ty texted me "have a good day baby, im bouta head into this procedure."

i texted him back and said "you too baby good luck."

i put my phone down and got back to my work. once i finished those assignments, i moved on.

at about 10 i stopped and made myself some food. i had oatmeal with chopped apples and brown sugar it was good as fuck.

i decided to take a shower and brush my teeth. i had a hd 30 inch frontal on so i started fixing that. i used my hot comb to repress it at the top until it was flat flat. i had to curl my baby hairs and slick them down.

now that my hair was restored i went and got dressed. i put on a two piece black set. i put on a pair of panties but kept it no bra. it was a tank top and a lil skirt. i wore a pair of clear glasses and i took a couple pictures. i wore a pair of gucci gg slides sandal with it and had my mini gucci bag to match that ty bought me for my birthday. i sent pictures to ty and i knew he was working so he probably wouldn't see them til later.

i posted a few of them on instagram including one of just my upper body and lips with my hand  with my ring on it on my chest. i captioned it "wifey."

i grabbed my keys and left to go to a couple stores. i went to whole foods for our groceries. after i went home and restocked the pantry. ritz and tot were playing off in their own world. i wanted to bring them to the store with me but they were playing outback.

i headed to the pet store to get all their stuff. after about 20 minutes i had everything and headed to my car. i went to the mall and i bought him some clothes and myself some. i also grabbed these jordan's with a hat that they stitched priscilla with a butterfly on the side.

i finally made it back home round 4. when i got home i brought all the shit in and locked up
my car. i fed the dogs and played with them.

after i took a couple more pictures and tot was sitting at my feet. i started to play with her as ty facetimed me.

he said "hey beautiful."

i felt myself begin to blush and i said "heyy baby."

he said "you look so good, i liked ya mini photo shoot."

i laughed and said "just some selfies."

he said "you could be a whole model, ain't just nothing."

i said "thank you baby."

he said "ima prolly be home round 7-8 depending on what time they get finished this procedure."

i said "okayy ima finish this work then make dinner."

he said "you don't gotta babe."

i said "i wanted to ty, you been working all day least i can do is have a plate ready for you when you get home."

he said "but you don't gotta babe, i don't want you to feel like you have to ima grown man. i can cook for us too."

i huffed and said "i understand that ty, just let me show my gratitude by doing that. it doesn't take anything out of me and it makes me happy cooking for my person."

he said "you can cook tonight but we finna make a schedule. cause ima show you ima whole chef out here ma."

i laughed and said "okay baby, that's fine."

he said "i love you pri."

i said "i love you more."

he said "i'm bout to go get ready, i'll see you in a couple hours ma."

i blew him a kiss and hung up. we get into petty arguments but he's always finding a solution for shit. in the past i would just get mad break down and dissociate just dismissing whatever someone said.

but he's helping me just as much as i help him i think.