chapter 69

june 28th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up to ty rubbing my body. he kissed my neck and shoulders rubbing on my side. i said "you want some baby?"

he said "i ain't mean to wake you baby but if you up, yeah."

he kissed my lips and rubbed my bottom lips before pushing into me.

he said "shit baby."

we haven't been doing it as much cause of the boys and my little mood swings. he was talking shit in my ear and i moaned as he continued to pound until he came inside me.

i moaned and he said "damn ma, ima keep fucking you baby. i love it baby, when you cum on it i be feeling it."

i moaned and he rubbed on my clit as he continued pounding on me. he said "i love my pussy baby."

i said "i love you baby."

when we both came we hurried into the shower before the boys woke up.

i had my shower cap on and we were still going hard. i kissed his lips and we finally finished cleaning each other off.

when we got out i heard both the babies crying. i wrapped my towel around me and went to get my babies. i laid tyrus on my lap and fed trystun first so he would calm down. i fed him while i rubbed tyrus belly and ty came in to burp trystun. he held him and i picked up trystun feeding him on the opposite side. he said "you a good mommy. i'ma make you breakfast baby i'll be right back."

he kissed my lips and i smiled. i finished feeding tyrus before going to get dressed. i put on lotion then threw on a baby blue short set with a tight white cami.

i took my curls down and kissed on my son. i picked him up changing his diaper and getting out him and trystun matching baby blue outfits. i picked my baby up and went downstairs. i said "tyy lemme get my baby dressed."

trystun was sleep on his chest. i put tyrus in the playpen by the island and grabbed tryst. i held my baby to my chest and headed to the room. he was content sleeping. i changed his diaper and put on his baby blue onesie. i picked my baby up holding him. my baby was knocked. i picked up tyrus when i went downstairs. they were very adorable and matched my outfit.

ty said "you look good baby. and you got the twins matching you."

i kissed on his lips and he said "let trystun lay in the playpen though he rocked. don't need allat weight on you."

i said "finee."

i laid my baby down holding tyrus as he smiled drooling on my chest. i said "hi mama baby. you so handsome."

ty said "breakfast ready."

i kissed his forehead. he made us bacon, eggs, and waffles.

i smiled and ate with my baby. i thanked him as he blessed the food for us as well. i was super hungry so i was thankful. we both had seconds and i'm glad he made extra cause the combination of baby and nursing the twins be starving me.

he said "im glad you like it baby."

i said "i do baby thank you, i swear my appetite has been intense.."

after we ate i took a nap on the couch while he rubbed my feet. when i woke up ty was playing with the boys and i got up playing with the 3 of them. ty said "you up baby? i know you needed that nap that's why i ain't wake you."

i kissed his lips thanking him. tyrus was drooling putting his toys in his mouth. trystun was just giggling kicking his feet as he hit up at the toys ty was giving him. we definitely need to practice getting my baby to grip the toys like his brother but it'll come with time.

trystun began to get fussy and ty said "he want the nipple cause i just changed my boy."

i nodded picking up my baby. i unzipped my jacket and pulled down my tank top and my baby got latched on immediately; they getting big now and have some lil teeth coming in so they be going hard on me. i rubbed his back as he fed holding him against me and he loosened his grip and continued feeding. he held onto me squeezing my skin while he fed. after he ate i burped him and gave him right to ty. when i went to pick tyrus he smiled and i got him latched on to the opposite side.

i kissed on his forehead. after i burped him i held my baby on my chest and he was loving the attention. i kissed all over his forehead as he giggled.

i said "my handsome man, mommy love you baby."

when we got up we got ready to take the boys on a walk. i put on some walking sneakers that matched my outfit.

ty put the stroller in the trunk of our suv. we carried the boys in the cart seat to their seats.

they were still facing backwards but we got mirrors on the seat so we can see the boys.

he wanted to bring the dogs too so he could take them for a run so we had them in the third row.

we stopped at starbucks and i got a refresher with lemonade  for our walk. ty just had a coffee to wake him up.

when we made it to the park ty helped me put the babies in the stroller before taking the dogs out and walking with them. i followed behind my baby as the babies faced me while we went for a walk/run. i kept the sun shade over them as we walked and i jogged a bit to keep up with ty, ritz and tot.

the boys were having fun though the trail was nice and smooth, flat so that helped a lot. i stopped jogging and just began walking after feeling a lil pain in my chest.

i paced behind him slowly catching my breath and the babies was looking at me like is mama ok?

i took a deep breathe and got some water thankfully no longer feeling the pain in my chest.

i took a break sitting on the bench. i was playing with the babies while i sat.

when i finally felt better i got up walking. i was already exhausted from the walk foreal.

ty slowed down waiting for me once he saw me. he said "you aight baby?"

i said "i wasn't feeling great baby. i'm okay just exhausted."

i kissed his face. he said "i'm sorry you so tired baby, i hope you okay."