chapter 45

december 29th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up and ty was still sleeping. i got up to pee and wash my face.

once i finished i checked the time seeing it was 3:30am, i've been waking up every 2 hours to pee. i got back into bed and ty woke up a bit and said "you okay baby?"

i cuddled into him and said "yeah the babies keep kicking my bladder."

he chuckled kissing my forehead before going back to sleep. i was out not to far behind him.

when it was 8 his alarm went off so i felt him moving around getting ready for work. i heard the shower turn on and he came back into the room. he whispered into my ear, "you coming or wanna sleep baby?"

i moved a bit trying to get up and he grabbed my hand helping me. he said "you feeling ok?"

i said "yeah i feel better than last night."

he nodded and we went into the shower. we showered and once we got out i put on my oils and everything, recently my boobs have started leaking a bit so i bought this nipple butter to make sure they are always feeling good.

when i finished putting my oils and shea butter on i went into our closet throwing on this big ass shirt i bought for bed then laid right back in bed. ty was getting ready for work and before he left he came over kissing me all over my face.

he said "i'll see you after work baby."

i kissed his lips and said "i love ya i'll see you later."

he said "i love you more."

he left and i grabbed my pregnancy pillow wrapping it around my body before going to sleep. i slept til about 1pm then i got dressed. i put on a burnt orange skirt with a white turtleneck cropped sweater and matching white sneakers. it was 60 degrees out so not too bad and i liked my outfit so i wasn't changing.

i took the jeep to the mall and picked up a few things including some nipple pads for the leakage. i was walking around just looking at stuff. i was 6 months but i look about 8-9 due to the babies being twins.

after about an hour i was completely exhausted and over it. ty called me and i was all out of breath, he said "baby sit down, you tryna walk around and shit, can barely breathe."

i huffed trying to take a deep breathe and still feeling short of breath so i sat down. he said "now calm ya breathing down, you got two little humans putting weight on your diaphragm babe. it can make it harder to catch ya breathe specially walking around for a while at a fast pace, walk slower."

i took a couple deep breaths finally catching my vreathe. i said "okay tymere, thank you i appreciate you checking on me baby."

he said "always something told me call you. next time call me please, if you feeling like that. it's not good and if we gotta talk to the doctors let me know."

i said "okay dad, thank you."

he laughed and said "don't get mad at me babe, i love you. i'll see you soon."

i said "okay baby i love you i'll see you soon."

when we hung up i started pacing myself more as i walked back to the car. i was rubbing my belly when i got in the car feeling my boys kick my hands. when i drove home i ran to the bathroom to pee. i ordered us some tacos for dinner once i finished peeing i went to go pick them up.

when i made it home me and ty pulled up within seconds of each other. he opened the door for me as i turned the car off. he said "i thought you came home?"

i said "i did but then i got us tacos and tostadas for dinner."

he laughed and said "you smart."

i pecked on his lips before grabbing the food and following behind him. he opened the door and the doggies ran right up to us. i put our food in the kitchen and ty followed behind me kissing the back of my neck.

i turned around and said "i want real kisses."

as he kissed on my lips i felt myself getting more turned on. i just thought to myself this why you pregnant now bitch, yall can't never stop.

ty said "what's so funny?"

i said "i felt myself getting horny then i thought this exactly why i'm pregnant now. yo fine ass soon as you come up on me i start melting."

he said "oh so it's me?? nah be foreal pri."

i laughed and said "nah it be me but it's cause you make me feel like that."

he said "good that's how you should feel."

i laughed kissing on his lips with my arms around his neck rubbing his hair. he was growing out his hair cause when we first got together he had waves but he got a curly tip now.

i love playing in his hair and i told him soon as it's long enough to braid ima get him right. he said "shit gon be long enough to braid soon."

i nodded and said "yeah i can't wait shit gon look so good."

he kissed on my lips as i played in his hair. i said "you hungry babe?"

he nodded. breaking apart i washed my hands and got our food together. someone put me on to this guatamalen food and i've been there once a week since. 

we ate our food before getting into the shower. in the shower i got some back shots before we finished cleaning off then relotioning and adding my oils.

i so far haven't had any horrible stretch marks but i know as the months go by the babies growth will continue so they are coming.

i finished rubbing everything in before going to put on a seamless bra with my nursing pads. ty said "you plan on breastfeeding babe?"

i nodded. he said "titties gon be looking huge."

i laughed pushing him. he said "foreal specially with twins you got a nipple for each baby."

i said "you get on my nerves. ima pump a lot most likely cause i heard a lot of times it's hard for the baby to latch."

he said "dont even worry bout that or what others say, you gon figure out what works for you and our babies ma. okay?"

i nodded kissing his lips, he said "shit and i did my lil research, it said what's leaking out currently is considered liquid gold full of amino acids and shit, just your body preparing for the babies. the first 5 days that's the quote on quote milk the babies get from your body before your body goes into producing breast milk."

i said "i appreciate you looking it up because i was nervous foreal the doctor didn't mention that."

he said "ain't no problem baby, i gotchu."

i kissed his face and said "they are so active when they hear their daddy's voice."