chapter 26

june 18th, 2021priscilla jean townsendty been working alot but finally has the weekend off and wants to go out later

june 18th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
ty been working alot but finally has the weekend off and wants to go out later. we been sleep all day i kinda trapped him to the bed til he decided let's go out.

we got into the shower. when we got out i started doing my hair. i blow dried my hair and braids it down. then i installed this 28 inch straight frontal wig. when i finished it was bout 8 pm. i did a light beat on my face and went to put on clothes.

i put on my silver corset bodice top with my black leather pants and some black rhinestone heels. ty said "fine ass. don't make no sense."

i kissed his lips and said "thank you baby, you ready to go?"

he nodded. i said "okayy,"

he put my necklace on my neck before we left and i threw on my watch. we were then out. i decided to stop drinking when i started them shots just in case, so i was just gon be chilling. he had on this cologne i bought him last week and i was feeling it. i said "you wore it? it smells better than i thought."

he nodded and said "yeah i opened it up while you was doing ya hair, i fuck with it. thank you ma."

i smiled as he pulled up to the red light he kissed on my lips. i rubbed the back of his neck and said "my cancer, i can't wait til ya birthday."

he said "next month, i took the week off."

i got excited cause now i know when we get home i can book our trip. i said "aye what days you off?"

he said "the 11th-17th."

i said "yayy, i can't wait."

he said "i can, just gon be adding another year."

i said "don't be mad you getting old on me."

he laughed and said "you a joke."

i said "i know and you love it."

he said "i do."

when we made it we had our own lil area and was chilling. he was doing shots but he knew i wasn't drinking either so he ordered me a sprite. i had a good time with my baby tho, he needed to unwind you can tell. he work then come home sleep with me and repeat that shit cause they overworking him.

we left the club round like 1 am. i drove us home cause my baby was lit. when we got home his drunk ass still jumped out the car to grab my door. he said "my queen."

i laughed and took his hand to get out and grabbed his keys from the cupholder. we made it to the door with him holding onto me from behind. i unlocked the door and ritz was up waiting for us. ty was kissing on my neck soon as we hit inside the house.

i gave ritz some love and went to take my heels off. ty said "nah lemme get em, come on."

he took my hand leading me to our room. no matter how lit this man is, he still gon be worried bout what i'm doing first lol.

when we got to the room he took off my heels. as he came up he pulled my pants down and unzipped the back of my shirt. he said "boom."

i couldn't contain my laughter cause he was so serious whole time. i said "gotta take the outside clothes off huh?"

he said "mhm and i wanted to see ya titties."

he took off his shirt and was fumbling with his pants. i took the button undoing them and said "how you get mine so easily then?"

he laughed and said "i'm drunk bae."

i rolled my eyes laughing as he continued to strip. soon as he was good he pulled me towards him. he was kissing my lips and then started making his way down. he kissed on my neck before moving towards my boobs. he started sucking on them before picking my ass up and laying me down on the bed. i moaned as he was going hard. i felt myself growing wetter and his hand move to my clit.

he said "you wan me eat it baby girl? you already wet as hell."

i felt myself holding back a moan as he slipped a finger in. i said "shit ty, please."

with that he moved down my body kissing all over making his way down to my inner thighs teasing. i moaned loudly as i felt his lips hit my clit. one thing bout my husband, yall should know at this point.

by the time we finished he busted in me 3 different times before we passed out.

when i woke up he was up looking at his drunk phone memories. he said "damn, i remember the night but not taking pics."

i laughed and he looked down seeing me up. i looked up at him and he made eye contact before bending down kissing me. he said "goodmorning baby, look at the pics."

he showed me all the pictures we took and how he progressively got drunker and just started taking blurry crazy pics. i said "least sum were cute."

he laughed and said "then i got our mf sex tape."

i said "i ain't even see ya phone out," i was confused cause i was the sober one.

he said "look, i had to be drunk babe you can delete if you want i ain't even watch yet."

i said "nah we can keep it i just don't want it going nowhere."

he said "where it's gon go ma? you my wife tf."

i nodded and said "lemme see babe."

he played the vid and turned his sound up. last night we was fucking fucking, like sore the next day type shit so you could see in the vid. then my megan knees came out to shine and that's when i got him to bust the 2nd time. the video cut out and he said "that shit got me hard, you so beautiful ma."

i kissed his lips lightly and whispered "put it in my mouth."