chapter 19

april 1st, 2021priscilla jean townsendtonight we had a double date with his childhood friend and his girlfriend

april 1st, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
tonight we had a double date with his childhood friend and his girlfriend. i was excited a lil nervous but only thing i can do is be me. i met them at the reception but my man focus was on us if that sounds bad whatever.

he kissed my lips and said "you excited?"

i said "yeah you know i like getting pretty for you."

he smirked pulling me towards him. he kissed on my lips and said "you don't gotta got to do anything to look pretty, you naturally beautiful as fuck."

i gave him a long kiss and said "thank you daddy."

we started to get ready. i had straightened my hair adding a lil curl at the end and pulled it back out my face. i put my oils on and he was on my ass. it's like me with his cologne it just do something. i put on some lipgloss and put my dress on. he said "you so cute come here."

i smiled as he kissed my lips he gripped my ass up. i said "dont fuck up my dress before we even leave."

he laughed and let me down. we went to this bar slash arcade and did little competitions against them. we did basketball and we beat both of them. we got drinks and shit before sitting doing the table games. we ordered the appetizer sampler and i was fucking up the chicken tenders as we played the game. ty was rubbing my thigh and eating our food with his other hand. jalen and kia were his friends name. we all were having fun and he was whispering in my ear kissing on my neck lit. i said "lemme see my phone so we can get a uber."

he passed me his phone lit and i ordered the car. kia and jay was in they own world rey fuck there too. i took some pictures of us on his phone before he attacked my face with kisses gripping it up. he said "i love ya face."

when we got to the house i grabbed our hookah cause i felt like vibing a lil more before we laid down. he set it up drunk and all cause i grabbed it. i lit the coal placing it on top and we sat on the couch, we had got long pipes so we can mf sit.

he pulled me on his lap as i hit it and tried to pass it to em. he was rubbing on my hips as he pulled my dresss up. he fingered me as he rubbed my clit with his other hand making me hold onto his arm as he lapped me up.

he was going in as he kissed and sucked on my clit, i moaned as i felt myself bouta cum. he was staring into my eyes making me cum. he kissed my clit moving towards my face, kissing my lips as i started pulling him out his pants. he pulled em down a bit more before sliding right in. i said "shit ty."

we went for a minute before he finally picked my ass up and brought me to our room.

we got into the shower and fucked in there again. he was kissing up my back giving me the chills, i said "i'm tapped out babe you got me."

he said "you must be lit talking."

we got into bed and i laid on top of him as we both passed right out. when we woke up his dock was on wood like brick i felt it when i went to move. he kissed my forehead and said "goodmorning beautiful."

i kissed his lips and said "goodmorning babe."

his hand was rubbing my sides as he worked his way to my booty gripping it. he said "damn i love you ass pri, you lucky i got work,"

i said "what time?"

he said "7."

i checked my phone and it was 6:05. i said "lemme ride it before you go."

he pushed me right down onto him, i rode him for bout 10 minutes before we both busted. he kissed on my lips and said "shit lemme get up for we keep fucking, i'll be home round 6."

i got up off him and laid on his warm ass side of the bed as he got dressed. once he was dressed he kissed on my lips and said "i'll have a surprise when i get home too."

i said"love you baby bye."

he left and i passed right out. when i woke up around 12 i showered and started cleaning the house. ritz was laying on his big bed i got him and i was happy he liked it. i did my hair in a long slick back ponytail braid.

i put on a light grey pair of bra and underwear with a white tank top and some blue booty short with ruffles at the ends. when it hit 6 ritz started barking at the door and i went downstairs, ty came in with a tri color pit puppy with a pink collar. my heart almost exploded, i took her right out his hands.

he laughed and said "finna spoil the fuck out of her."

i said "yess, thank you baby, gimme kiss."

he kissed my lips and said "anything for you priscilla. you gotta name her too."

i put her down and ritz was smelling her, she was chilling by my feet.

i got on the ground and played with her for a bit before she laid on my lap tired. he was in the kitchen making food after he showered. i decided to name her tot cause it just fits her, my lil baby. i got up and washed my hands going into the kitchen. ty was cooking and i wrapped my arms round his waist.

i kissed up the middle of his back and felt him relax in my arms. i said "how was ya day babe?"

he said "it was great, i was thinking about you all day."

i kissed the back of his neck and i knew he felt chills. i said "i was thinking about you too, im sorry i didn't have dinner ready."

he turned around with a puzzled look, he said "you have nothing to be sorry for priscilla, you don't have to make all our meals, i don't know who gave you that mindset ma. i got two able hands, ain't no reason i shouldn't be helping."

i kissed on his lips and he said "i'm not playing tho, real shit pri."

i said "okay baby, i love you."

he said "i love you more."

he cooked dinner and we ate then went to get her some toys, food and a bed.

when we got home i got her set up before we went to bed.

soon as he hit the bed he said "i been thinking bout this morning since i went to work come here."

he pulled me onto him straddling his lap. i said "i missed you all day."

he kissed my lips and pulled off my tank top,  he said "you so fine god damn."

he kissed on the top of my chest rubbing on my hips.