chapter 23

april 28th, 2021priscilla jean townsendi unbuttoned his dress pants

april 28th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i unbuttoned his dress pants. he said "you gon get fucked in this car priscilla."

i said "this jumpsuit too much, i just wanna suck it daddy." i was looking up at him as i felt him harden.

he looked down and said "we gon go home and ima fuck the shit outta you then we got ya next thing planned."

i said "whatever you say daddy."

i pulled his piece out his boxers and right into my mouth. i was going in and he said "shit pri, pretty ass face."

his voice was raspy as fuck right now. i said  "you gon nut in my mouth daddy?"

i felt him twitch in my mouth and 10 seconds later he came.

i swallowed it and he was lucky we were stopped at the light fr. when i swallowed i looked up still stroking him lightly. he gripped up my neck lightly, kissing my lips. i moaned into the kiss and he said "cut it out."

i said "never you know i love that shit."

the light turned green and he went. we finally made it home somehow. he pulled up his boxers coming over to my side opening the door. he held his hand out and i took his hand to get it he such a gentleman.

i got out the car and he closed the door pulling me toward him. he said "don't play with me like that, lucky l ain't rip ya lil jumpsuit."

i laughed kissing on his lips when he finished speaking. "thank you for not ripping it, i like it a lot."

he laughed and said "you lucky it's ya birthday, stubborn ass. come on so i can eat it before we got out."

he unlocked the door and let me in first. i took off
my heels and he followed me up the stairs and unzipped the back up of my jumpsuit. i said "next time ima just wear sum easy access."

he laughed and said "shut up."

i said "in case i want dick in the car, car sex hit different babe."

he said "you get on my nerves."

i laughed and said "next outfit just gon be a plain ol dress so you can lift it."

i was halfway in our room when i felt him pull me back, pulling off the whole jumpsuit. i said "well damn."

he laughed and said "oh and i gotchu some in your nightside drawer; open it cause we finna use it."