chapter 21

april 17th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up wrapped around ty and looked at the clock it said 6, i knew he had to be up soon so i just stayed up.

i was playing on my phone and took a couple pictures of his fine ass sleeping. he woke up at 6:30 to get ready for work, so at bout 6:25 i kissed on his face before going to make breakfast.

i made him breakfast burritos today something quick and easy but he loves them now.

i cleaned up and put his breakfast into a container on the counter for him. I had made a pot roast yesterday so he had that already packed for lunch. y'all see i'm tryna keep my man fed.

i went back upstairs and he was in the closet. he said "pri."

i walked into the closet and he was all dressed, he said "where's my kiss?"

i laughed kissing his lips as he pulled his arms around me. i said "sorry for the delay i was making you breakfast."

he said "you got nothing to be sorry for babe, did you make ya self sum?"

i said "nope i'm not really hungry."

he said "ima leave you half of what you made me."

i said "no babe foreal it's okay. if i want one i'll make it, i want you to have a good breakfast."

he kissed on my lips and said "you better eat something i'm not playing with you."

i said "okay dad."

he smacked my ass and said "don't play with me."

i kissed his lips again before saying, "aight since you leaving me-"

he said "when i come home you gon have the white french?"

i said "what is you talking about ty?"

he said "yaa nail appointment, pick ya nails as you please. but ya toes, white french. please and thank you."

i laughed and said "you are crazy, you being fr? why? i like the pink."

he said "i did too but sum hit different with the white french. you know i'm tryna love on ya pretty ass feet."

i laughed and said "bye i love you and ya little foot fetish ass."

he said "i love you too, i'll see you later ma."

he kissed my lips one last time before heading out grabbing his food on the way out. i washed my face in the bathroom and got right back into bed. my nail appointment isn't until 12 so i slept until about 9 am.

when i got up i showered and curled my frontal, im taking this shit out in a couple days i just have a brand deal and have to wear it. i freaked it though so it's an pinkish strawberry shortcake wig. i put on a white crop top with matching shorts. i made myself a breakfast burrito and watched netflix til i left.

i got an uber there and when i got in there my nail tech immediately got me in the chair. she's so sweet, also the leg massage she gives is chefs kiss. she did a french white on my toes and it was cute. i decided to get a marble pink and orange with white background on the tips of my nails like french. i loved them at the end. i paid my bill and i had ordered the uber right before i paid. i left and got right into the uber, they dropped me off down 3 streets cause i don't play.

when i made it back in i got on my of and checked the money i'm getting. i haven't uploaded in a minute but it was still pulling. i decided to post some old pre saved pics and said i'd be uploading again soon. 

i got off and onto my schoolwork. i did bout 3 assignments while tot and ritz laid with me before going to make myself some food. it was bout 4pm and he wouldnt be home til 7. i made myself a turkey sandwich with some chips and a sprite. i ate then i decided to make some greens, mac and cheese, and beef bbq ribs for when hes off. i had it marinate overnight yesterday so ima cook them today. 

i put the ribs in and cut all the greens up before adding them to my stock and seasoning all that. decided to start making the mac at 5:45. I laid down on the couch feeling the itis. I checked my phone and ty had texted me, up the fee, you too exclusive.

i laughed and shook my head. he definitely still is subscribed to my shit, i was lowkey nervous cause we aint talked about it but im getting to a bag without having a real job and i feel like he really dont care long as im not fucking or actually flirting fr with other people on there. like mfs be so thirsty in my shit and i dont respond. my account does automated responses to motherfuckers with hearts but i dont read the message. 

i did up my fee though to 30 a month with exclusive at 50. i launched it and interacted with some people who send tips on here. after i finished i got up and washed my hands making my baked mac.

when i finished everything it was bout 7 and ty came in bout 7:10 as usual. he said "it smell good as fuck in here, where ya mama ritz?"

i laughed at him as he came into the kitchen. he said "there she go." he smiled pulling me towards him. tot was running around the kitchen all hype because she saw tymere.

i said "not my dog likes you more than me."

he said "ritz likes you more sometimes."

i said "tot cries for you and goes hard when you leave."

he said "cause she like playing, we just gotta get her right like ritz. she gon be good."

i said "can i get a kiss."

he bent down kissing my lips. he said "you aint have to ask."

i rolled my eyes. he squeezed me a lil tighter and said "why you gotta attitude ma?"

i said "i dont i just need a nap after we eat cause im tired."

"what you make?" ty said.

i said "mac and cheese, ribs, and greens."

he said "i knew you loved me."

i laughed and said "you know why i do, see why im tired"

he said "yeah lil baby."

he washed his hands and so did i then we ate.. after we finished eating he said "you gon make me fat."

i laughed kissing on his lips. i said "no you well fed, as you should be."

he said "yeah ima have to go to the gym."

i said "we can go cause im tryna get this ass fatter."

he said "dont worry i got you."