chapter 36

november 20th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up to ty shaking me lightly. he said "baby you got ya hair appointment for tonight."

tonight we was doing a gender reveal at my mama house because she wanted my family to know i was back in the area and pregnant.

i was a bit concerned just cause of past shit. however, im just excited to see my family and celebrate my babies.

i groaned getting up and he got up into the shower with me. sensing my uneasiness and attitude we talked while he dicked me down in the shower. i was literally squirming due to the angle, when i tell you even his gentle you have to brace yaself.

after we got cleaned off we hopped out the shower. i put on my shea butter and oils on my stomach. for my hair appointment i just threw on a grey tracksuit. i had paired it with a black bubble and some black uggs. i got to the shop about 20 minutes later, they wash, conditioned and blow dried my hair before they installed these tape ins which i was trying for the first time. we did 24 inch ones and they blend in with your natural hair. i was in love with them because they were so natural matched my hair texture and looked great. i got my hair styled in these big voluminous curls and headed home.

when i got home i put on my outfit which was a maxi long sleeve light brown sweater dress and it was tight fitted on belly and boobs since i'm growing exponentially. it plunged a bit in the front and i loved it.

ty said "you tryna make the twins into triplets."

i laughed and said "leave me alone,"

he said "nah cause you ain't come to show me ya new hair, you look so beautiful."

i smiled and said "tried something different, thank you baby."

i matched some cream platform heels with the outfit and did some light makeup.

when we left ty had matched me and looked fine as always. i was rubbing on his neck as he drove to my mama house tryna really ease my own nerves.

he could tell because he kept reassuring everything would be okay.

when we made it, there was a good amount of people there. i had only told my bestfriend so she could set up the stuff at my mamas cause i wanted them all to be surprised.

ty opened the door letting me out and held it for me going in. when we got in my whole family cheered.

i gave everyone love and introduced ty to everyone and he was introducing himself on his own. they made us eat before we did the gender reveal part which my fat ass was thankful for.

i wanted to be up under ty and that really won't change dependent on our circumstances. he knows i'd live in his skin any day.

after we finished eating my bestfriend told us to go outside. it was cold but ty had his arms wrapped around me so i didn't complain.

my cousin started hitting the gas on his four wheeler and it was all blue smoke coming out. then his brother came around the corner with more blue smoke. i laughed knowing somehow i got stuck with two boys.

ty kissed on my lips and said "our boys gon be forever straight babe."

we played a couple games i caught up with people and old "friends". ty was mostly talking with my family and observing me.