chapter 53

february 24th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke up i got right into the shower before the boys get up again. i got out putting on my robe and that's all. i pumped some bottles before the boys woke up. tyrus was up first so i put him right on when he got up. after i finished burping him trystun was up. i fed trystun then burped him. after ty helped me give them both a bath.

once they were all washed up i put my babies in a diaper and a white onesie. i put on a white tshirt bed dress and put my comfortable holder on getting tyrus set up on my chest while i did some homework. ty was playing with trystun while tyrus chilled on my chest. i finished up the last of my work which meant i was finally done my classes.

i was beyond happy. when it was time to feed again i defrosted two bottles adding drops to it for the boys. they ate before going down for a nap.

i took my wrap off and went to lay downstairs with ty. i needed a nap too so i laid right across him and did that. ty shook me like 3 hours later and said "you good baby just let me get up and get tryst."

i nodded moving over. i heard him upstairs getting the baby. he ran up the stairs and brought both my babies downstairs. i changed trystun while ty changed tyrus. trystun was laying there smiling and giggling as i rubbed his belly. tyrus didn't stop crying though and i could tell it changed to his hungry cry. i said "lemme see em."

i lifted off my dress getting comfortable before getting tyrus latched on. once he was latched i wiped his little tears.

ty said "really born to be a mama."

i kissed his lips before switching tyrus to the opposite side. trystun was laying patiently i knew he'd be hungry next so i just rubbed his belly playing with his little cheeks until his brother finished. once tyrus finished he passed right out on tymere's chest. i picked trystun up to feed him and he started shaking his head tryna latch. once i got him on he ate for about 15 minutes on each side. after i burped him he was sleep on my chest. i brought him upstairs into their bassinet by our bed. i went and put on a grey crop top with some fuzzy white pants. when i went back downstairs ty had ordered us sabrina's.

we ate our food and once we finished we laid on the couch. i enjoyed being in his skin kissing on his lips.

i said "can we watch one of the movies?"

he nodded pulling out his phone. he put on one of our vacation videos. i felt myself getting horny watching it cause he really be busting my shit down every time.

he said "you know i use to be on some calm shit, all the shit i do with you i ain't did with other bitches. i only like dominating yo ass cause you love that shit."

i laughed and said "and do. i love it cause you so nonchalant but don't play bout it."

he said "i like watching ya body react, she always tell me first if you fuck with something."

i said "true but i'm lowkey scared cause i had to get stitches."

he said "that's why we gon wait for the doctors okay and if you feel any pain going to get you checked on. sex ain't a priority ya health is priscilla. horny assss."

i pouted kissing his lips. i said "i know, you right leave me alone you know you made me this way."

he laughed and said "now you know that's a lie, im just the only one who could keep up with that ass."

he kissed on my stomach and ribs just causing butterflies. he has a whole folder in his phone dedicated to all our videos. i just watched them seeing ty when he drunk become much more dominant. i loved it though, cause he understands breath play and how to get me there with straight control.

he said "you love watching those ones."

i said "i love it when you take control like that."

he said "i know, you can tell."

i said "how."

he said "you do the lil sub eyes and you be even wetter in those situations."

i laughed and said "yeah just be knowing. when you drunk that's when you get most dominant. you be pulling all ya tricks out."

he said "i gotchu bae, we gon start doing some more exploring once the 6 go by. try anything to ass want."

i kissed on his lips moving towards his neck. kissing and licking on his neck i felt him harden. i   put my hand into his shorts kissing on his neck as i gave him hand work. hearing his grunts lemme know i had him where i wanted him. i moved towards his lips kissing him as he finished on my hand.

he said "you be knowing what you doing."

i smiled kissing his lips again as i hopped up off him to wash my hands. he came up behind me at the sync wrapping his arms round my waist.

he kissed up my back before focusing on my neck. i moaned as he gripped up my neck pressing me against him. i said "fuck babe."

he said "exactly you be playing like you can get fucked, knowing we can't. noww stop tryna get fucked when you can't ma."

i pouted and said "fine." when he let me go he kissed my lips and said "don't get an attitude either cause i know how you be."

i kissed him back and said "okay ty."

i went upstairs to get trystun cause he was up. i kissed his lil lips and rubbed his back putting him on my chest when he got out. i always keep them right on my chest cause they be calm there. i kissed on my baby's forehead holding him as we laid down.

i said "you look just like ya daddy, you and tyrus. how y'all steal ya daddy's whole face, what bout mommy?"

ty came into the room with some chocolate covered strawberries and other fruit. i smiled and said "ooooohhhh baby thank you."

he laughed and said "ya welcome ma. i ain't want you thinking i was mad, you should know i'm not."

i kissed up on his lips and said "i know baby, im just petty sometimes for no reason. i'ma work on it."

he kissed my lips and said "you did nothing petty babe. you good, now enjoy your food."

i kissed his lips one last time before eating the strawberries he got us. he fed my fat ass them as i held trystun. i kissed on his lips and said "you the best husband i could ask for. i love you ty."

he kissed my lips and said "god blessed us both with each other. i love you more."