chapter 38

december 1st, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
today was the first day ty was out of orientation and training, so i was proud of him. i packed him surf and turf, shrimp steak and broccoli with corn. i put sides of parmesan garlic i made and the shit looked good as hell. i put him a couple snacks just in case too. he woke up around 6am. i felt his body release from mine as he got ready. he got right into the shower an about 15 minutes later hopped out. when he came out the shower he said "you up babe?"

i said "yeah."

he came over to the bed kissing on my lips. he said "goodmorning beautiful." he moved down to my stomach kissing it twice and said "goodmorning daddy's babies."

i said "i hope you have a good day at work baby, i made you food to take its in the fridge."

he kissed on my lips again and said "i love you."

i said "i love you too."

he went into the closet and they have them in all black scrubs, he looked so good. we needed to get him more since that's what they wear.

when he finally left he kissed me again before heading out. i got up and into the shower. i had washed my hair and extensions so when i got out i blow dried it out before pressing it.

i put my shea butter all over and oils on my stomach. i was only halfway through my pregnancy but huge. twins are no joke. i felt my babies moving around as i got ready. i put on an all cream one piece with a matching bubble sleeve cardigan. i took some pictures of my bump and me sending them to ty.

i went out to drive around jersey and get more familiar with the area. i ended up at this ice cream shop and got a sundae. all i been wanting lately is sweets.

after i finished eating i threw out my trash and was ready to leave. i saw eyes on me and it was some female but she wasn't familiar to me so i disregarded it.

i got my keys and drove to the mall. i bought a jacket and some more clothes because everything is shrinking and nothing fits anymore.

even this body suit is kinda a squeeze but it has a stretchier material so it's fine.

i can also feel my hips slowly spreading which is causing mild discomfort. after i left i went home and washed all my new clothes. after i put them up in the closet. i wanna go to a baby store but i don't wanna go without ty.

i decided to stay home and eat leftovers from what i made ty. i heated everything up with the garlic parmesan butter sauce. i was bussing that down when facetimed me.

he said "hey sexy."

i laughed and said "hi baby."

he said "i'm eating my lunch right now you snapped mama."

i took a bite of my food and said "i know right, i'm eating it right now too. then you baby."

he laughed and said "i didn't even peep you were eating."

i showed him my plate and he said "feeding me and my boys good everytime."

i said "always, speaking of we gon need a deep freezer i think ima order one."

he said "what you gon do ice somebody?"

i said "shut up, i just feel my boobs achy and when i start producing milk ima have to get it out."

he said "ya boobs are getting bigger."

i said "so ima order it, i just need you to put it in the garage."

he nodded. he said "anything for you the queen."

i said "you get on my nerves, how's work going baby?"

he said "it's good, something new."

i said "i'm glad you like it."

he said "yeah it don't beat working with yo fine ass tho."

i laughed and said "that's why you bagged me, so you could get to come home with me."

he said "you 100% right mrs. townsend."

i blew him a kiss and said "i can't wait til you get home baby. i hope you have a good rest of the day."

he said "i'll try for you babe. i'll see you later. i love you."

i said "love you too babe." i blew him a kiss before finally hanging up.

when we had done our first baby photoshoot my belly wasn't as big as it is now so i had put the dress back on taking pictures in it sending them to tymere.

he texted me back that dress eats every time. gahhh damn you so gorgeous."

i took some pictures of myself and finally decided to post one.

the light was hitting perfectly on me and my belly looked nice in it. i posted it on my instagram and captioned it: double the blessings on the way.

i started a bookmark story for all my pregnancy photos.

i tagged ty on my belly and the pics were going up as soon as i posted them. i was in love with these pictures they came out better then my photoshoot ones somehow. ty commented on my post townsend twins 👨🏾‍🍼🫶🏾

i laughed pinning his comment. for work purposes they use to make ty have no facial hair but in jersey they don't care long as it's maintained. so ty been growing out his beard and he look so motherfucking fine when he got home. he came in and kissed my lips. he said "hey baby."

i kissed on his lips and said "hi baby, you are so handsome."

he laughed saying "thank you baby, you look gorgeous as always."

we got into the shower and i sucked him right up after. i said "it's the beard. i'm really fucking with it."

he laughed and said "get up for i cuss you out."

he helped me up and pulled rrrrrrrtrrrtme towards him pushing into me from behind. he whispered into my ear "it's the titties. i'm really fucking with em."

he had both hands on my titties which were achy and he lightly squeezed on my nipples.

i moaned cause they were mad sensitive and it just set my ass off. he said "yeah you def got milk coming in."

i groaned pulling his fingers lightly away cause it was too much. he palmed both sides of my chest rubbing them lightly. once i came, he set me up on the counter and hit it. once we both came he left it up inside me as always. i hoped back into the shower. i used the bathroom when i got out. that shower didn't even help because he be dropping it so far back.

i said "we gon go to the baby store out here, i wanna look and see."

he said "aight but i already got a twin bassinet for our room. that thing come in a month before the twins due date."

i said "okay." i went into the closet after putting on my shea butter and oil.