chapter 22

april 28th, 2021priscilla jean townsendi woke up and ty had the whole room with red heart balloons

april 28th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up and ty had the whole room with red heart balloons. he left a card where he was laying and i opened it.

he said "goodmorning to my beautiful wife, happy 23rd birthday. get dressed in your favorite outfit and come downstairs."

i went into the bathroom and used the bathroom and showered. then went into our closet and put on my cute green dress with the matching cardigan and gold heels.

i went downstairs and ty was sitting on the couch. i said "tymereeeee!"

he said "goodmorning baby you finally up?"

i went and straddled his lap. he smiled and said "you so beautiful, damn."

i kissed his lips and said "goodmorning love."

he said "we gotta go out front."

we walked out front and he had an atomic silver 2020 Lexus ES 350 Ultra Luxury Sedan sitting out front with a pink bow on it. i almost fell out completely, he pulled me back towards him.

he said "happy birthday beautiful."

i felt the tears coming as he pulled my face to his. he said "stop why you crying babe?"

he wiped my tears as i kissed his lips. i said "i love you so much, i'm so grateful to have you as a husband tymere."

he had his arms wrapped around my waist resting on my ass. he kissed my lips and gripped up my ass. he said "i love you more crybaby, let's go look at ya new whip ma."

he pulled a key with a pink cover on it out his pocket, handing it to me. he had tinted the windows all around , i said "you got it all blacked out too."

he said "i know your eyes are sensitive to the sun. plus ion want people trying my beautiful ass wife at a light, they ain't finna see you."

i laughed and was kissing all on his face and kissed on his lips. he said "you so beautiful, come on ma let's look."

i finally started walking towards the car, and i unlocked it. he opened the door for me and i got into the driver seat to look.

he walked around to the passenger seat. he came into the car and started to show me everything. i was tryna focus on the car but i was so focused on tymere right now.

i was staring all in the side of his face. ty had got a fresh cut yesterday. he had on an all black polo with matching a pair of ripped black jeans, and some black dress shoes. i really wanted to sit on his face, right then. he said "pri, pri, babygirl."

i zoned back in and he laughed at me. i said "yea sorry daddy i zoned out."

best thing bout ty is he can read me like a book. easy, he gripped up my neck lightly and said "don't keep looking at me like that. less you tryna get fucked right now and i got a whole day planned for you beautiful," kissing my lips softly.

i said "you know why i was looking at you like that."

he laughed at me opening his door so he could come open mine again. he opened my door and put his hand out leading me out the car. i kissed all on his lips again and he rubbed my lower back. i said "if we gotta day planned i wanna change too daddy."

he smirked and said "aight come on ma."

we went back in the house and we went upstairs to change. he said "first stop is brunch."

i said "oool i love brunch, second stop?"

he smirked and said "it's a surprise."

i had to find something, and eventually decided on an all white outfit. as i fixed my hair i saw ty changing to match me.

he changed into a tight white polo, and light khaki dress pants and white valentino sneaks. i finally finished fixing my hair. i kissed on his lips and he rested his arms on my waist. i said "i love you."

he said "i love you more, my queen. you ready?"

i nodded pecking his lips once more. when we left he locked the house up and he came opening my door for me. once we pulled up to this spot called no jealousy.

he parked and opened up my door. he already had a reservation for our table and it was just for us set up nicely for my birthday. i kissed his lips as soon as we sat down. i said "ty, you didn't have to do all this."

he said "yeah i did."

i said "no really you didn't i appreciate you more than you'll ever know."

he said "as ya husband, it's my job to make sure every birthday you spend with me is better than the last baby. this just a start." and with that he kissed my lips leaving me speechless.

he ordered us bottomless mimosas to start with and these little egg, cheese and bacon bites with mini monkey bread muffins to start. i had bout 3 mimosas to start, and i was just happy to be there. then we had two of their breakfast shots.

we were laughing, talking, and vibing. he took pictures of me and we finally ordered the hot  honey butter fried chicken and waffles cause it looked jumping. i had took a picture of him kissing right behind my ring and the spread we had. it was a live photo tho so i turned it into a boomerang posting it.

he was smiling at the camera before bending down kissing it. this man's whole aura always leaves me feeling fulfilled, appreciated and loved.  he had ordered me a couple more shots and water for himself since he was driving. we vibed until 2pm there. he held my hand as we left, keeping my lit ass steady while we went to the car. when he opened the door i got in and was on demon time immediately.

soon as he got in the car i said "lemme suck ya dick."