chapter 60

april 21st, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke up ty wasn't in bed and the babies were not sleep in there bassinet. he left me a note. he said "goodmorning my beautiful wife, take this morning to yourself i got the twins. do whatever you need to make you happy, we'll see you later. love, your husband."

i pouted hopping right into the shower and after i got out i blow dried my hair while pumping. i pumped 4 full bottles cause i'm use to feeding the boys in the morning and pumping so my body produces a lot more milk. i braided my hair down installing this black bust down 34 inch inch wig. i hot combed it and the lace melted into my skin once i added my gummi lace glue.

once i was satisfied i curled my baby hairs and i was ready for my lash appointment. i put on a brown long sleeve maxi dress with some cream boots.

i left the house and drove to my lash techs house. once i pulled up she did a full set and they looked good natural yet full and fluffy. when she finished i went and picked us up seafood boils before returning home.

when we went home ty was home with the babies, i said "i gotchu a seafood boil baby."

he said "you look gorgeous ma, thank you you ain't have to."

i pecked his lips picking trystun up from him. i missed my babies all morning. i kissed on his lips and held him to my chest. i said "hi mama baby i missed you."

he smiled drooling on my face. ty said "you gon be a stay at home mama huh? i can tell you don't like leaving them at all."

i said "only with you and your mama im 100% comfortable so most likely. i don't trust people they be weird that's why i haven't posted them."

he said "ion want bitches all calling them niece and nephew gassing them, we know we made some beautiful babies. plus if i see someone post my son ima snap."

i kissed on his lips. we both have a mutual understanding on that cause i'm all for us taking pictures and all that but i don't want other people to have pictures of our babies at their disposal, people are weird and i'm not with it.

i gave the boys each a bottle before putting them in their swings for a nap. they went to sleep and we ate our food. when we finished eating he rubbed my feet working his way up my dress.

we went to the bathroom and both brushed our teeth washing our hands.

i kissed on his lips as he lifted me up onto his arms. he brought us to our guest room and laid me onto the bed. it was our old bed so i loved it. i lifted up his shirt pulling it off of him. he wasn't on the bed yet so i kissed down his and before pulling him out his pants. i stared up at him as i sucked on him. he pulled my dress all the way up and played with my clit.

he said "that pussy be wet as hell. lay back ma."

i laid back and he continued playing with my clit pushing his fingers into me.

when he pushed into me i came almost 2 minutes later. when he gripped up my throat and was just talking shit into my ear.

i felt everything building up making me almost scream, once he knew he had me rey cum he started playing with my clit with his other hand. once the pressure built up to much i squirted all over him.

he let me ride it out fully before flipping my ass over. he gripped up my hips pulling my ass right into him. i was thankful i sewed my wig down cause he got a grip on that thing and started pulling while he hit it from the back.

i could feel his body language he wasn't gon last too much longer when i felt myself bout to cum again he held my hips still fucking me even harder until we both came. after he laid back i straddled his waist and we went at it until the boys woke back up.

ty was laid out sleep right after. i picked up both babies bringing them to where we were. i laid tyrus onto ty chest; i fed trystun cause he was screaming his head off.

after i switched them out laying trystun down but ty burped him while i fed tyrus.

when i finished i just held tyrus on my chest after i burped him. i rubbed my babies back kissing his forehead. trystun was knocked out on ty's chest. all the babies do is sleep, eat and poop.

trystun always sleeping and so is tyrus. however tyrus is up a lot more then trystun.

but skin to skin contact for them knocks em right out. the nurse said it's a good thing because we know they feel safe and secure when with their mommy or daddy. it don't matter as long as it's one of us, the boys will be knocked out. i played with tyrus until he fell back asleep and we put them both into their bassinet. after we returned them we went right back to making love. he was in my ear spitting so much game as we fucked.

he said "how many more you want ma, im thinking 5 or 6."

i moaned as he hit my spot but almost laughed. i said "we gon space out our 5 to 6 more. you tryna fuck my body up."

he twisted my leg up to the side hitting it at an angle while smacking the shit outa my ass.

he said "shit you gon be fine ass hell regardless, come here."

he gripped up my neck pulling me towards his kiss. the angle with the kiss really set me off causing me to cum which made him attack my neck with his tongue.

i groaned moaning loudly as he teased me slamming into me. he said "this my shit right?"

i moaned agreeing but he kept going til i said "yes daddy it's yours."

when i tell y'all no exaggeration he probably came in me atleast 4 times during just this time. this is gonna be our biggest downfall.