chapter 63

may 3rd, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up to my babies laid in the bed with me. i try not to do it too much but they were both fussy and needed to be changed. i grabbed the pampers and wipes from my side table. i got my babies changed and then held tyrus as i changed trystun. i kissed my babies lips rubbing his belly.

i had to pick out their outfits so after i went to get them their little olive green nike sweatsuits. i paired it with a black onesie underneath. tymere came into the room and kissed my lips. he said "i love that beautiful smile. goodmorning ma."

i said "goodmorning daddy."

he picked up tyrus once i finished changing him. he said "my beautiful babies, ion know wanna go back to work just wanna stay and be with my family."

i kissed on his lips and said "i want you to too, i love having all this time with you."

he said "yeah it be all the time i wanted to spend with you before but work got in the way and shit."

i said "we gonna have baby #3 on the way if you don't end up going back soon though."

he laughed and said "pretty sure baby #3 already on the way. i'm fine with that though."

i said "3 under 1 years old is crazy baby."

he laughed and said "i'm telling you ma i think it's too late already."

i said "hmm i guess but i lowkey hope not baby it's gon fuck my hormones all up cause my body just now adjusting to no twins."

he said "im sorry then ma; we may need some sort of protection then cause you know ima bust in you every time it's not even intentional anymore fr."

i said "we'll see for now we just wait. but yeah if so i'll look into getting some type of birth control. i truly don't like or want it but we gon mess around have a football team. twins are already a lot."

he nodded kissing my lips. i rubbed my babies back and gave him kisses. i was trying to teach them sign language shortly so i did different signs with them. trystun was sitting up on his own and tyrus was on his belly on the bed.

i said "mama babies so smart." when they finished i had to put them in their bouncy chairs while i made breakfast and cleaned. i had scrambled eggs with bacon and toast. my babies watched me eat and tyrus got fussy so i fed him then trystun once i finished eating. then i made myself some oatmeal cause i know the boys gon need to feee and i wanna keep producing as much milk as possible.

i also had lactation cookies so i ate a pack of those. i then pumped bout 2 full bags. ty had the babies with him and i hopped into the shower.

once i got out i dried off and diffused my curls. i put on a baby blue sweatsuit with white undergarments. ty came into the room as i was putting them on. he said "yeah where we going beautiful, you wanna get lunch?"

i said "now you wanna get lunchhh. just kidding yes baby. you think ya mama would watch the boys?"

he nodded taking out his phone. he kissed my lips and called his mama asking her to come watch the boys. she was there 10 minutes later and ty said "aight come on cause i wanna be laid on yo ass."