chapter 25

may 21st, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
ty finally had off today. i felt him moving around waking up at 7. i wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him more towards me to go back to sleep.

he finally woke me up round 9. he was rubbing my sides and said "wake up babe."

i was still out of it he said "fine i guess ima shower without you."

i said "carry me."

he said "you're a baby when you tired."

he lifted me up and i wrapped my legs round his waist. i said "thank you baby."

he turned on the water and we get into the shower. i said "i love you."

he said "i love you pri."

we was washing each other off with our wash clothes. i had his soap and he had my soap and body wash cause he know how i do.

he had my booty gripped up with the wash cloth. i laughed rubbing his side. he said "mhmm i can't wait for you to have my baby."

he kissed on my lips again and i smiled up at him. we got out the shower and he said "get dressed baby. we going a couple places."

he know long as i'm fed i don't mind riding round with him while he do shit.

i put on a tan short dress with a long dark brown cardigan with some tan and dark brown socks and my cream yeezy slides. i had put curls in my hair yesterday so it was long and curly. i styled it adding two ponytail to the front just cause.

ty said "you look beautiful baby, you ready?"

i said "yess."

i had put hoops in and was ready. ty kissed on my lips as he always does before we left. he locked the door and held my hand so i won't try to open his car door.

he opened my door and kissed my lips before letting me get into the car. i put my seat back a bit and was chilling as he got in putting one hand on my thigh as he pulled out the driveway. he drove to this one burrito spot that had great breakfast burritos. he got 2 and got me 1 cause that's all i eat with some hashbrowns.

we sat eating our food and he gave me a bite of his because it was looking good. he said "mine always look better to you."

i laughed and said "i don't know why, it was good tho."

i kissed his lips and said "thank you baby."

he drove to this mall and opened my door up. he held my hand as i got out and we walked in. after going into a couple stores and everything i was saying i liked he was picking up behind me buying it.

i said "you don't gotta do that babe."

he said "you deserve whatever you want."

he knew that was gon have me emotional. bout a week ago we started the at home hormone injections and i've been emotional as fuck. he's been working a lot cause they are short staffed.

i said "no you do, all you been doing is working babe let me spoil you."

he said "i been getting double time since we short staffed ma. i work like that to spoil you."

our arguments be about shit like this because in the past when i'm submissive to my man i get completely fucked over. i don't think ty gon do anything but i just don't want him to feel like he solely gotta provide for the both of us.

i said "you shouldn't have too."

he said "i don't got to but i want to."

i sighed and said "ok tymere."

he grabbed my hand lightly pulling me towards him. he said "don't be upset babygirl, i know you make ya own money but when we together you don't even gotta bring ya wallet."

i said "that ain't the point ty but we can talk about it later."

he said "aight pri, gimme a kiss."

i pecked his lips and he scoffed. he said "don't act like that."

i said "i'm not acting-"

he said "don't finish ya sentence cause we ain't never lied to each other and we ain't finna start. i know you mad at me right now."

i sighed and said "i'm just very emotional right now and i love you so i'm trying to see it from your perspective. so can i have a kiss and we finish this conversation later baby?"

he relaxed, nodded and bent down giving me a kiss. i kissed him back and he said "i love you."

i said "i love you too."

we finished shopping and had lunch. after lunch, we headed home. tot was laying next to ritz on the big brown dog bed. ty carried half the bags in while i grabbed the rest. we set the bags down and i went to hop in the shower. i turned on the water and stripped before hopping in. i cleaned off my body and my face. i heard ty come in the bathroom. looking out he was pissing. i finished my shower trying to calm down and figure out what i wanna say.

i wrapped the towel around myself and got out, i put my shea butter on. then went to the closet and put on my all black one piece short onesie that had buttons on the chest.

i went and got into bed. ty said "you ready to talk now ma?"

i nodded and said "lemme grab my laptop but yeah."

i grabbed my laptop and he had changed into a pair of sweat shorts and a wife beater. he came onto the bed and he said "talk to me pri."

i said "i want to feel like i contribute to our marriage and our future more, since you basically buy everything i feel like i don't contribute but can and want to."

he sat for a second and said "i don't want you to feel like you don't contribute babe cause you do. i was raised that as a man, and ya husband im the provider so you paying for stuff just don't sit right with me, specially when i know i got it. i want you to just save ya money, invest it in some you want babe. bills and shit are covered and that's not sum you ever gotta worry bout. what you contribute is way more then petty shit like money priscilla. i love you and i know you like to feel independent but im the nigga you can depend on, no matter what."

i took a deep breath as he rubbed circles on my knee. "i'm just emotional as hell, i hate taking those shots."

he said "pri i'm not tryna invalidate your feelings, cause if roles were reversed i would understand. i make it hard to do shit for because i always wanna do it for myself or you first. ima work on it. and you don't have to take them if you don't wanna love."

i felt myself tear up because he really be listening, then i thought bout how i have to take the shots to help increase my chances of getting pregnant.

i said "i love you and we gotta keep doing them for a bit."

he said "it's your decision baby girl, ima just keep shooting the club up when i see fit."

i laughed and kissed his lips. i said "thank you for listening baby."

he kissed on my lips and said "always."