chapter 51

february 15th, 2022
sapphire jean townsend
i was laying in the hospital bed finally at an 8. they told me at about a 10 i can push.

i'm hungry asf ty been giving me these ice chips. i had got an epidural and they said i couldn't have any food. we had came in around 4am because the contractions started to get worse.

i was miserable cause i was hungry at 7am. once the epidural kicked in i was doing better but felt very uncomfortable.

ty said "what's wrong?"

i said "i just feel uncomfortable, and i'm nervous baby."

he kissed on my lips, then held his head to mine praying over me and our sons.

after he said "i ain't gon let nothing happen to you pri, trust me."

i nodded and kissed his lips. we heard a knock and it was his mama thank god.

she came over giving me a hug and said "i got here soon as i could, how you doing priscilla? you ok?"

my contractions were about every 10 minutes now so i responded "i'm okay, the epidural kicked in so contractions are a bit less severe but trystun and tyrus are definitely ready."

right after i said that i had a super severe contraction i squeezed the fuck outta ty's hand. i felt my tears rolling in as the pain subsided like 2 minutes later.

whole time ty was staring at me intently watching me as i squeezed the fuck outa his hand.

he wiped the sweat off my forehead kissing my lips. i kissed on his mouth trying to distract myself from the upcoming contraction.

he laughed and whispered in my ear "you gon get me hard."

i gripped his chin lightly continuing our kiss. his mama was in the bathroom and i continued my attack on his face. i said "ya lips make me feel better."

he laughed and said "you making my dick hard ima have to go to the bathroom when my mom get out."

when he said that i was staring at his face. he said "you is so fucking fine."

i kissed on his face and rubbed his jawline. when he kissed on my face i smiled. he rubbed my belly before making his way to the bathroom. his mom said "you ready mama?"

i smiled saying yes. my belly had dropped super low and i could feel the babies getting ready.

i had light music playing on a speaker in the room. when ty came back i was staring into his face as always. he said "why you looking like that?"

"i just was wondering what you be looking at." i said.

he laughed passing me his phone. it was one of our many videos he had on his phone. he still had a subscription to just my only fans. i had enough photos to last my whole pregnancy so they never knew.

ty said "got the prettiest."

i said "gimme a kiss."

i wanted to drain him but he already had done it and his mama was here.

he laughed kissing on my lips. i felt a contraction come through but it wasn't as bad now that my spirits were up.