chapter 67

may 27th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke up i fed the boys then made breakfast for ty and myself.

i made us bacon eggs sausage and waffles. i made our plates before waking my baby up. the boys weee sitting in their seats playing with their lil toys. i kissed on ty's forehead and around his hair to wake him up. he said "you be giving me the shivers. goodmorning beautiful."

i kissed his lips and said "goodmorning daddy i made you breakfast."

he said "thank you beautiful you ain't have to."

he got up and we went downstairs. we prayed then ate breakfast. i kissed on my baby and then ate the breakfast i prepared.

when we finished eating ty did the dishes and then we put the babies on they play mat form tummy time and trystun sat up on his own. tyrus ain't sit up until i sat him up but he did sit like that grabbing his feet til he fell over.

i laid tyrus on his belly and then did the same to trystun. when ty came in the babies got excited making noises. i smiled and kissed his lips.

i love when we get to just lay together and spend quality time together. the boys fell asleep eventually and we put them in their crib. ty held me and rubbed my stomach as we laid down. my belly was hard and growing already. i smiled as he kissed my cheeks and said "i wanna document ya whole pregnancy. take a picture atleast once a week of my seed growing. we got monthly with the twins but ion know i wanna try get weekly."

i kissed his lips and said "okay baby."

we took a nap and woke up to the boys crying for their noon feeding. i fed my baby's one at a time. i said "y'all are so dramatic just like each other."

we changed their diapers and i held trystun on my chest and tyrus once he finished changing him. i said "aw mamas babies, it's okayy."

they both relaxed on my chest on their side. he said "they love their mama, stay on ya chest."

i said "they'd do the same on yours."

he said "i know but they lay different on you, they fit on you perfectly."

i said "they lucky i'm strong daddy."

he laughed and said "facts, here gimme tryst."

when tryst came up off my chest he pouted a bit before getting adjusted on ty.

trystun was a mamas boy through and through, rarely seen being held by ty cause he bugs. tyrus is a mama and daddy's boy. it's cause trystun craves a lot more skin to skin contact then tyrus but i still give my babies as much as they both need.

being a pregnant mom of twins ain't easy at all though. ty helps me alot to ease the burden it can just be a bit overwhelming at times. i told ty my nail and hair appointment was coming so he'd have the twins and he was excited.

he said "okayy we gon be cool see tryst already calm, they got nipples they like now so i gotchu baby."

i kissed on his lips. i got into the shower and dressed for my appointments. since it was may in jersey it was semi warm but not all the way where i like it. i threw on a pair of pink leggings with the matching sweat jacket, i wore a white tank top under and a pair of gucci slides ty bought me.