chapter 17

february 18th, 2021priscilla jean townsendi woke up with ty laying on my chest

february 18th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up with ty laying on my chest. he was up playing on his phone with his head to the side. he felt me moving around and looked up he lifted himself coming face to face with him. he kissed my cheeks, forehead before moving towards my lips.

he said "goodmorning beautiful."

i wrapped my arms around his back and said "goodmorning baby."

he said "we doing brunch on the beach in an hour."

i said "okayy."

we got into the shower and he kissed up on my neck. i said "how long you been up babe?"

he said "since like 8, i was waiting on you to wake up but i guess i put you out last night."

i laughed and said "you get on my nerves."

we finished our shower and both got ready, i put on shea butter and a white bikini top and a bikini bottom with a coverup that has fringe white on the side. we took some pictures and he said "you so fine, don't make no sense."

he had his lil cream hoochie daddy shorts with a white shirt with cream accents and his foam runners. i kissed his lips i said "you look good baby."

he had just put his cologne on that he knows i love, be making me wanna live in his skin.

we got a ride to the beach and brunch. when we got there we had our own lil area with a hookah and bottomless mimosas. it was a flight menu so they brought out a bunch of different courses. they played music and we was chilling lit in our own world. i was glad i brought my sun hat cause the sun hit different out here.

the way he was staring at me and had me feeling some type of way.

he said "come here."

i said "you come hereee."

i smiled as he came over to me kissing on my lips, he pulled me towards him. he whispered in my ear "ima eat ya whole ass. you look too good priscilla."

i said "you lucky it's too many eyes in here."

he laughed pecking my lips before letting me go. the brunch ended at 6 and we ordered a car. i said "i love you."

he pulled me towards him and kissed my lips. he said "i love you more."

we got in the car and they took us to the villa. when we got there he picked me up. when we got into the room he threw me onto the bed. he pulled off my pants and immediately started eating, i said "fuck."

we ended up fuckin til bout 8. i was beat he was knocked out under me. i rubbed his side, and fell asleep we woke up at about 10pm. he said "you wanna go out ma?"

i said "yeah why not."

i kissed his lips and i felt him feeling on me before i felt him slide back in. i lifted up so my hands was on his chest and he said "damn, pri. shit stay wet."

i moaned and continued riding him until i came, i felt him twitching and hopped off to catch his nut.

after we got back into the shower before changing to go out. i put on this little black dress that was open in the front and did a slick braided pony tail.

he came up behind me looking all fine and kissed my neck. he pulled something out his pocket wrapped in a bow and gave it to me. i opened it and it was a necklace from tiffany's that was diamond chain. he said "lemme put it on you."

i had my lip poked out as he put the necklace on me and once he clipped it i turned around kissing on his lips. i said "thank you baby i love you." i kept kissing on his lips and he gripped up my ass.

he said "i love you, you look so good, i knew that would set it off."

i smiled cause his ass just so secure like he loves walking around with his bad bitch. i said "i appreciate you baby," he pecked on my lips before we got ready to leave. we went to this club and got some drinks, we were dancing and vibing. everyone in there was good vibes and we took some shots with this couple who also was there on their honeymoon. i was dancing with the wife her name was tiara and we were all just having fun.

after a couple more shots i was dancing on ty as he caught it and we were just lit vibing. he whispered "don't get fucked in this club."

i hid my smile and we stayed out til bout 2, once we finally made it back he was carrying my ass as always because my feet hurt cause of my heels. we had stopped for food and we ate our food drunk as shit. once we finished eating we stripped and got into bed. i laid right on top of him and kissed on his neck, licking it and he was rubbing on my back and ass.

he put on some music and we was just laying down vibing. he flipped me over so i was under him and was kissing and sucking on my titties. he said "i love ya titties."

i laughed as he kept going. he said "you play so much."

we were laughing and finally he just laid his head on my chest. i rubbed his head and ears until we both fell asleep.