chapter 74

august 26th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up feeling exhausted today and ty was still sleep. i decided to go back to sleep with him. about 15 minutes later i heard the baby's crying plus the dogs started going hard.

there was a knock on the front door which ty went to get immediately while i went to the babies. they were sitting in their crib with tears streaming down their sweet faces. once i picked them up i brought them both downstairs to their high chairs. they weren't fussy no more but they were hungry.

i warmed up their cereal and fed them mushed bananas with that. after they ate all of their breakfast i know my chunky babies still were gonna want the nipple. i washed up the dishes before i started with tyrus then fed trystun after.

after lunch they just laid with me on the floor i had them on their backs while they food digested.  about an hour later you could see them both fighting sleep.

they sleep so much. ty had came into the living room. i asked "everything was ok outside baby?"

ty came in and said "yeah watch it back on the ring, was one of the neighbors i guess."

i pulled out my phone to look at the video. it was a middle aged white women asking if he could assist her in yard work sometime. as he went to decline, she said i just see you when you do it at your house and you do an amazing job. i wanted to know if you could help me over here.

ty continued on his decline, he said "unfortunately i don't have the time to help with that. there are lots of landscaping companies i've seen around that can probably be of better service."

she was looking at him up and down just on some weird shit; she said "well it was worth a try."

ty didn't say anything in response to that but did say "also please be mindful knocking on doors early in the morning; i have two very young children who were napping then disturbed due to the banging. my wife purchased that ring doorbell to avoid people knocking."

she looked shocked he even said something like that but just said "ok thanks," and scurried back to her house.

ty was not playing no games with her ass. i said "yeah she's weird, why she even thought to ask for your help is what throws me. all the other people who live in the neighborhood."

he said "yeah it was giving she wanted the help, and we are not those people."

i said "want me to beat her ass?"

he laughed and said "calm down preggers. we not gon unleash the demon on her yet."

i laughed and said "nah im being so serious. she lucky ima good mama or i would've if i couldn't get my babies back to bed."

he said "it lowkey took a while but i know you probably fed them breakfast then put them on the nipple so i expected that."

i said "look how chunky my babies is getting they little rolls are too adorable."

he laughed at me and said "lemme lay with you on the couch baby."

i made room for him to come be the big spoon and hold my belly. whenever we lay on the couch like this now tater lays under my belly at my legs with her head next to my belly. then my protector lays at the bottom of the couch right where we are. ty laughs cause he said "i noticed how much more protective the dogs have been; over you and the babies."