chapter 48

january 16th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
today was finally my baby shower. i was excited, i had my hair appointment for the morning and makeup appointment for 11.

ty woke me up around 7 and we got into the shower. i could no longer see my feet so we deadass wash each other in the shower. he be laughing at me cause it's so hard to get around my belly. i kissed on his lips thanking him as he rubbed on my booty once we finished our shower. i dried off and put on my shea butter and oils.

after i went and put on a grey zippered hoodie with grey sweats. i put my grey bubble on with it, white socks and my dark grey uggs. i gave ty a long ass kiss before heading out to get ready.

i got a 30 inch 12x6 frontal installled with a deep side part. once it was installed she did big curls then pinned them up some rollers.

i paid then drove to my makeup appointment. at my makeup appointment i got a full face glam beat with some pearls.

i had a clean face with a pearl wing and some super dramatic lashes. i loved it.

i had a nude lip with a brownie lip liner. i was in love with the overall look. when i made it home, i changed into my outfit. i wore a puffy off the shoulder champagne colored dress that was short but covered everything. it had pearls on it to match my makeup and i had heels that paired with it perfectly.

ty had planned our baby shower with his mom and my bestfriend so i was excited. trystun and tyrus are the names we decided on for the twins. i loved the names cause they go together and are unique.

ty drove us to the baby shower location. when i went in it was gorgeous they did a brown and blue with champagne accents. they had their names written on boxes and theyn looked so nice. i almost cried when i walked in.

our families said "surprise."

ty kissed on my lips calming me down. we had a great time i was so thankful for everyone and everything.

i kissed on my ty and when we finally made it home we took a couple pictures and i changed into a big ass tshirt.

i went downstairs and ty was sitting on the couch with some shorts on and a beater. i went and straddled his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist resting them on my lower back. he said "you have a good day baby?"

i nodded kissing on his neck lightly. i said "yes daddy thank you."

i felt him lifting up my shirt. i kissed on his neck moving to suck on his ear and neck. he said "you want some huh?"

i moaned kissing on his neck as he gripped me up pushing his fingers inside me. once he made me cum with his fingers he pushed up into me. i moaned loudly as he caught my lips.

he said "stop being shy. that pussy too good ma."

when i started fucking him back ty started moaning and grunting tryna hold it back, after about 7 minutes we both came. i said "i need more daddy."

i turned around riding it backwards. ty said "shit pri, wasn't even ready."

i rode him from the back until he took control hitting every inch. after we both came another two times he ate it from the back putting my whole pussy in his mouth.

i said "fuck ty. you win."

when he finished he we went upstairs and into the shower. i was kissing on his lips and when we got out i put on one of his shirts and laid down. i laid down with ty and he kissed my lips. i ordered some chicken with a side of gravy and mash potatoes with potato salad. i ordered ty the same and i was tearing it up before bed.

i ate my food and kissed my baby.

i rubbed my belly as ty kissed my belly. we watched our show and i fell asleep like 25 minutes later. when i woke up ty was up on his computer. i rubbed my baby's back and he turned and said "you up now?"

i said "yeah i was burnt from the party."

he said "i can tell i'm glad you had a good time ma, i love you."

i kissed his lips and said "i love you more."

ty was talking to a tattoo artist getting the boys names tattooed on his ribs. he loves tattoos and has my name right across his heart.

i loved it because he just proved we stuck for life like we for life.

i kissed on his chest rubbing it. i said "i love yo body baby."

he kissed my lips and said "you stay rubbing my abs, im glad i stay in the gym."

i said "i love em. specially the v."

when i traced his v line he went rock hard on me. i kissed his lips and "lemme stop playing."

he kissed my lips and said "cant wait for these babies to get here. just wait."

i said "6 weeks after that. hopefully my jaw ain't dislocated by then."

he laughed kissing on my lip. he said "shut up i wouldn't do you like that."

i said "i want that tho, if we can't fuck ima still make sure you bust ya nut daddy."

his dick continued getting harder listening to me talk. he gripped my neck lightly kissing it.

he said "cut it for i get you right again."

i laughed kissing on the side of his face. he rubbed my feet as we laid watching a movie. he was loving on my feet making me feel good. i said "i love you ty."

he kissed on the top of my foot and said "i love you pri."