chapter 70

july 4th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
my baby had work today but i woke up in time to make him breakfast, which i don't do to often right now cause of the baby.

i got up and put on my silk robe headed downstairs to make him french toast, bacon, eggs and sausages. when i finished making my baby's breakfast i went upstairs and kissed his forehead. i said "baby goodmorning, you gotta eat something before work."

i kissed on his face and he woke up.

he came to get breakfast with me. i had our plates made and he kissed on my lips.

he said "thank you baby."

we sat and ate our breakfast. when we finished he got dressed for work and gave me a big kiss before he left.

i kissed my babies when they woke up and fed the babies. i laid my babies down while i fed them. i gave them each a bath and then got them dressed for the day. i had them in matching nike fits with black pants. i put my babies in the playpen while i got dressed.

i put on my black tight tshirt and leggings set with some dunks. i decided i wanted to go to the mall. i had their two piece stroller and i was excited. since they getting bigger they are more alert and are still good.

i got them in their car seats and brought them out one at a time cause i didn't wanna hurt myself. i drove to the mall and got the kids set up in the stroller. they was staring at me as i walked in and then saw the stuff in the background and were fascinated. i got my fat ass some food and was walking eating a fry 2 cookies and cream shakes from chick-fil-a cause they don't have a large. i was using the little snap on table the stroller supplied and i loved it. i had a large fry too walking round looking at shit for the boys. i had found these new lil outfits and i got them a couple white onesies in their size and the next size for when they get too tight. i bought them and put it in the bottom of the stroller. i was steady wondering about what gender our next baby was gon be because i been praying for a girl.

i was staring at the boys as they were fascinated looking at all the bright colors. i saw their eyes lit up when i grabbed something full of colors. i got them both a teething toy from target and took them home to wash and freeze. i fed them both a bottle with the supplements added and then they went down for a nap. i took a couple pictures before hopping in the shower and changing into one of my many nightgowns. i gotta whole collection now cause ty started buying them for me. this one got pockets but i recently just got an light pink apron that says Mrs. Townsend and i love it. it says it right across the chest and has little white ruffles down the sides and on the straps. i decided to wear it while i cleaned up.

i cleaned the whole house while the boys slept cause it was in need of a deep cleaning. i scrubbed the bathroom down real good and when i was done the whole house, i was ready for a nap. i took another quick shower and put a different night gown on then on cue the babies woke up.

i heard tyrus crying like his diaper was full and trystun doing his where's mommy cry. i went to the nursery and picked tyrus up changing his diaper first and then head trystun for a bit before changing him as well.

my babies was teething and just wanted to be held. luckily their toys had time to freeze so i pulled them out each given them their toy.

you could see the lil relief in they faces as they tried to bit the toy.

i went to our room and laid on the bed. it was bout 4 so ty would be home in about an hour or so.

i changed into some leggings and a tshirt before heading to the grocery store to get a lil rotisserie chicken. i wanted to do nachos for tonight so i got black beans, mexican cheese, sharp cheese, sour cream, american cheese for the queso, diced chiles, and jalapeños.

i'm being lazy cause i don't feel like cooking meat ima shred the chicken with some chipotle honey seasoning.

i grabbed 2 bags of tortilla chips and made of. it took me almost an hour because i have the babies but when we made it home i had time to heat up the beans and shred the chicken with some sauce warming it up and made us both some bomb looking nachos. i had some burgers waiting in the fridge to be made so i threw them in the cast iron getting our buns ready. i had the babies sitting rocking in their chairs facing me. i toasted our buns on the griddle and topped our burgers with american cheese and mayochup on them with lettuce, tomato, and bacon. when i finished ty was walking in and i was so excited for him to see what i made for us. i heard him say "it smells good in here baby."

he came in giving me a kiss and then our babies before coming back to me. he said "damn baby you made nachos and burgers? you snapped today."

i kissed his lips and said "gotta keep my man fed."

he smiled kissing on my lips before we sat to eat. he said our prayer before we ate and then we had our food. i was fucking up the nachos and the burger. i had cooked them bout medium to medium well cause ion like allat pink. ty said "i like ya creation it's mad good."

i smiled thanking him. we went to see fireworks after dinner and i had got the babies little ear muffs. i had on a little blue dress with some matching sandals. my hair was down in some curls. we went out and we took some pictures together and it was adorable. i love my babies and they were so happy looking at all the colors and fireworks. they smiled and cheered through the whole thing which is rare for babies. they fell right asleep after and we waited for traffic to calm before heading out.

i decided to drive because tymere had a couple beers at home and here.

we saw a bunch of cops and i figured it was a test stop.

i stopped and the officer asked where i was going, how they were doing routine dui checks cause it's fourth of july.

i responded home to put the babies to bed and i hadn't been drinking. he said "i smell a bit of alcohol in the car."

i said "that would be from my husband; that's why i am driving. i'm pregnant sir."

he said "have a good night."

he patted the car and i drove off, ty said "he was doing too much."

i said "yeah i don't know why i feel like i look visibly pregnant and if i'm driving you not why we even having this discussion?"

he said "nigga kept flashing the light at me."

i kissed his face and said "i'm sorry baby i know that prolly stressed you out but we good baby."

when i made it home ty carried the car seats in and i unlocked the door. we put the babies in there lil pajamas then into bed.

we ate our leftovers from dinner and i just laid on him as we ate our nachos.

after we showered and then laid down and went to bed.