chapter 75

september 3rd, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
when i woke up ty was sleep and the babies were up fussing. i changed their pampers before making them some cereal with apples and plums today. they ate all of their breakfast and then fed for about 20 minutes each.

i kissed my babies foreheads and they were chilling, i picked up my babies bringing them into our room. ty was still sleep and the babies were enjoying their skin to skin time with me. i personally felt very happy to have my babies and i loved our skin to skin time.

we did an hour of skin to skin while ty slept then tyrus was tapping him and trystun was laying on his side. ty woke up to us and had the biggest smile on his face.

he said "my little guys, y'all look happy so you gotta be fed."

i laughed and said "they did eat already then we did skin to skin your now they just chilling. they were waiting on you to wake up."

he said "how long y'all been up? it's only bout 10."

i said "since 8ish, you know they wake up
early."

he nodded and held the boys at the same time so they were staring at him.

i said "they really love they daddy. they still look so little in your arms."

he said "cause my arms growing with them, gotta stay in shape for yall. be able to protect my family. plus ima have 3 babies to carry soon. i gotta be ready."

i said "when baby girl is born we really gon remember what it's like for them to be so tiny. i'm so excited we need to find a name baby."

he said "i told you, you got the girl names."

i said "the only name that keeps coming to my head is thea."

he said "i like that alot."

i said "okay just need a middle name."

he said "what about oakley?"

i said "thea oaklynn townsend? you like that?"

he said "yeah, her initials TOT. i love it."

i said "i love it too lowkey. i'm excited baby."

he smiled kissing my lips and said "me too. i'm not gon lie though i am nervous for you to give birth again. i want everything to happen smoothly this time."

i said "god willing it will baby."

he said "gotta set ya time with the birthing facility cause ion want you laying on ya back pushing."

i said "i don't wanna push like that either, rather be water birth or the standing birth we talked about."

he said "i can't believe we gon do this again this soon."

i said "i said the same thing to myself ty. my body gon be going crazy once i push the baby out. it's use to being pregnant at that point."

he said "you been looking extra good lately too, thighs thick as a motherfucker."

i said "watch ya language our babies listening to you."