chapter 50

february 14th, 2022
sapphire jean townsend
i woke up to tymere wrapped up on my body. i kissed on his face and said "happy anniversary baby."

he kissed my lips and said "happy anniversary and valentine's day beautiful."

today marked our 1 year anniversary of being married. i kissed his lips multiple times.

he said "one year down and a lifetime to go."

i said "that was the fastest year of my life."

he said "we had a long year, did a lot of stuff."

i kissed on his chest rubbing it. as i kissed down his chest , i felt him hardening beneath me. i put my hand into his pants and played with it until he came. he whispered into ear. he said "you real lucky."

he kissed my lips rubbing on my thighs and ass. i kissed on his face and said "i just wanted to make you feel good daddy."

he looked right at me pulling me towards him. he said "come here."

i kissed on his lips as i straddled his waist. he said "you wan sum?"

i said "i do but i'm scared."

all he was waiting for was me to say yes. he pushed into me real slow and i felt myself growing wetter as he kissed my lips.

as he fucked me real slow i came on him. once he felt me cum he dumped right inside me. ty said "damn that shit so good pri, you got some different."

i kissed on his lips and we went a couple rounds before passing out.

after when we woke up he said "get ready for brunch babe."

my back was hurting but i got up with ty's help getting into the shower. i put on a black long sleeve maxi dress with my black fuzzy coat and some ugg slippers.

after our brunch we went shopping at the mall. ty bought me some rolled ice cream and i sat down to eat it before we went to the baby store. soon as we got in there i grabbed all our last minute essentials. ty found these newborn outfits for twins and said "these gon be they take home outfits."

i laughed cause they said drinking buddies. when we finished we left with alot of stuff. we went to the car to put it down and ty said "come on now it's our anniversary i wanna get something for some beautiful wife."

he grabbed my hand as we went back inside. by now i was mad tired but he had brought me to my favorite jewelry store and said "pick 3 bracelets that you want."

i kissed on his lips as i looked at all the bracelets. my wedding ring is white gold so i stay true to that mostly. i got this bracelet that said mama in diamonds with a white gold band, one with diamonds all around the band and white gold. the last one i let ty choose cause i couldn't decide.  he picked the diamond squiggle band which i loved too. he paid after they sized my wrist and i kissed on his lips thanking him.

i said "thank you baby."

he said "anything for you beautiful."

as we left i felt that same pain i did early this morning. i squeezed his hand lightly as it passed through. he said "you aight babe?"

i stayed silent until it passed before nodding. he said "you wanna go to the hospital?"

i shook my head no. he said "then talk to me."

i said "it was just a pain in my body, my body ain't use to all this weight and my babies are big."

i was exhausted from walking around and fed up from ty's interrogation of my pain.

i gave him a kiss and said "thank you baby you rey go home?"

he said "yeah let's go get ya cheesecake and we'll be out."

that turned my mood back instantly. we both ordered two pieces of our favorites. when we left i leaned my seat back and ty had his hand planted on my thigh. i rubbed my belly feeling the boys moving around.

i put one of my hands on his rubbing the creases as i always did. i kissed the side of his face at the red light.

he said "you ready take a nap?"

i nodded saying "cant wait right after the cheesecake."

he laughed and when we got home opened up my door. after we made it in he carried the shopping bags while i had the cheesecake in my hand.

we ate our food before i changed into a long sleeve shirt and some pajama pants. when i finished i laid right in bed with ty. i felt a crazy pain in my pelvis as i laid down.

i groaned trying to breathe through it. ty said "is yo ass having contractions and not saying anything?"

i had to ignore him and focus on breathing. i did the breathing exercises his mama had taught me for when i went into labor. because i ignored him ty got up getting the hospital bag and everything. he said "come on."

i shook my head no and said "not yet babe, they are mad far apart once they are coming every hour then i'll go."

he said "so you wanna wait? are you sure babe? i can tell you in a lot of pain when they come."

i said "yeah they only been coming every few hours and i don't wanna be in the hospital forever."

he nodded before saying a prayer over me and our babies. we laid down just talking about how tonight would probably be our last night without it just being us two like ever.

ty kissed on my lips and said "it's really crazy how much can change in a year but i'm beyond blessed to have gone through all these changes with you beautiful. throughout this whole experience you kept me grounded, loved, and appreciated, i can only continue to do the same. i love you pri."

i kissed his lips saying "i love you tymere."