chapter 18

february 21st, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
it was finally time to come back and once we made it back we had to covid test once coming back to the us. we had an appointment like 2 hours after we landed.

we got back to the house and dropped all our luggage off. we went to our appointment and then went to pick up ritz from his moms.

mama t said "how was aruba??"

ty said "it was great ma,"

i said "yeah it was really beautiful."

she said "aww i'm glad y'all had a great time, ritz was great as always."

ritz jumped right onto tymere as we came in. after he jumped onto me giving me love to i was too happy. i gave him some love and gave his mom a hug before we left. our results came in saying negative and we took ritz to the dog store to get a new toy. he got a bone and some new treats and we went back to the house, i was tired from the flight and was bouta pass out before he came and laid with me.

he laid on top of me as always. i pecked his lips and said "you a big baby."

he said "i sleep best like this."

i laughed and rubbed his ears as i fell asleep. when i woke up he wasn't in bed, i went into the shower and he came in. he opened the shower door and said "i was making you breakfast goodmorning love."

i gave him a kiss and said "thank you baby, goodmorning,"

he said "you lucky i got shit cooking or id be in the there with you."

i said "bye ty go finish."

he said "gimme another kiss and i'll go."

i laughed and kissed his lips before he left. after my shower i dried off and blow dried my hair, i was getting braids today and i was excited cause i'm tired of doing my hair. i put it in a bun and put on shea butter before getting dressed. i put on a bra and panty set with a all grey biker shirt and grey crop t set. i paired it with my grey ugg slides and went downstairs. he said "where you going looking all good?"

i laughed and said "after we eat i got my hair appointment remember, you finna drop me off?"

he said "yeah i gotchu babe."

i kissed his lips and we ate breakfast. i said "thank you baby, this good mama t must've taught you how to cook."

he laughed and said "i can do a lil sum i just be tired."

i said "i gotchu baby thank you."

hr kissed my lips and we finished eating.

after we ate he dropped me off to my hair appointment. i got extended smedium box braids. they was down to my thigh and i loved it. it took her 3 hours and ty came to pick me up.

he said "mhm not you looking all fine come here."

waiting outside the car and all i laughed as i went to embrace him kissing his lips lightly. he said "you so damn beautiful, you know that? in every way."

i was blushing and cheesing like shit he never fails to make me feel like that. i said "i love you."

he kissed my lips and said "i love you more come on."