chapter 62

april 27th, 2022
priscilla jean townsend
today is taking my antisocial ass out to his work event. they have a yearly event where all the staff get together and recognized. his mama was watching the twins over at the in law suite of our house so she was chilling.

we had just brought them over to her and went back to our side. we got into the shower before i went to get my hair done. i got an extended slick pony tail. when i got home i did a light beat on myself and ty had pulled up from getting his hair cut. soon as he came through the door i was on em. the event wasn't until 4 and it was only 2.

when i jumped into his arms he gripped my ass up holding me. he said "you swear you a spider monkey or sum, you look beautiful baby girl."

i kissed his lips saying thank you. i said "you want head?"

he said "didn't you just do ya makeup?"

i said "so you could fuck it up."

i could feel him getting harder as i talked about it. i hoped down kissing on him. he said "that's exactly why you gon have all my kids."

i said "just don't fuck up my hair."

he laughed and said "i gotchu ma."

after we did our thing we redid our hygiene in the shower before finishing getting ready. i pumped all i could before getting ready. i wore a green dress that was fitted and simple with a mini flare at the bottom with some matching heels and my tennis bracelet and necklace.

he said "ain't nobody fucking with you, you look gorgeous."

i smiled kissing his lips and wrapping my arms around him. i said "i love you."

he kissed my lips and said "i love you."

we left out to the banquet. ty had on an all black suit and just looked fine as hell. i decided to drink tonight for the first time since having the babiess cause i pumped a lot and i'm giving myself a break.

when we got there ty got my door and held my hand as we went in. we got our lil name tags going to our table after stopping at the bar. we spoke to his coworkers and the event went pretty good, we sat at our table slowly getting fucked up off these drinks. ty stopped drinking since he was driving home, some of his coworkers were cool others were just weird. a lot of them were asking about the babies so my phone was bouta die from showing pictures.

when we finally left we stopped at a liquor store grabbing a bottle for us. we made it home and started taking shots of tequila.

we was laid up going shot for shot. ty said "i love yo ass."

i kissed on his lips and said "i love you daddy."

we was butt ass naked in the bed. as i kissed on his lips i already knew what he was on. he said "come sit on my face."

he pulled me up as i laughed he shut my ass right up. i moaned as he was going in. he slammed my ass down onto my back and just went hard.

when we woke up i had a horrible hangover and didn't wanna move. i stayed laid underneath ty who was still knocked out. i decided to squeeze him a bit going back to sleep.

i woke up about 2 hours later to ty kissing my shoulder. he said "good morning mama, you aight?"

i said "goodmorning baby i gotta hang over like crazy, i feel like shit."

he said "awww my poor baby, i'll get you some ibuprofen and gatorade. what you wanna eat?"

i kissed his lips and said "thank you baby you don't gotta."

he said "i'll be back in 20."

he came out the closet with sweats and a hoodie on. he gave me a kiss before leaving. he was back 15 minutes later with medicine, gatorade and 2 fat ass breakfast sandwiches.

i gave him a kiss and said "thank you baby."

we ate and i took the medicine drinking my gatorade. after we finished we hopped into the shower and i was all up under him.

after we got out the shower i dried off putting on shea butter and a blue pajama set before laying with my baby. i know i probably get on his nerves but i be so calm laying on him. he had his hand in my shorts rubbing my booty holding me on him.

i was asleep again shortly after our shower. plus my arms were wrapped around his neck so he was stuck. when i woke up he said "i just ordered us tacos, my mom finna bring the babies back soon."

i nodded stretching out myself on top of him. i said "okayy im sorry i was sleep for so long."

he rubbed my back and said "you need rest priscilla, you don't ever have to apologize for it."

i nodded and he pecked my lips. he said "you a big baby."

i kissed his lips and said "your baby."

he said "true i love ya lil spoiled ass."

i kissed on his lips and said "i'm not even spoiled."

he said "i don't know if i could recall any other female i messed with got half the amount of attention, affection, allat."

i said "good as you shouldn't. cause you was saving it for ya future wife."

he laughed and said "and i thought i was mean."

i laughed and said "nah for real though i know you a great guy so any bitch that missed out or took advantage of ya kindness i can't fuck with."

he said "i respect that."

i said "you friends with any of ya exes?"

he said "nope don't talk to none of em."

i said "good fuck them hoes."

we laughed as we ate our tacos they were so good i was happy he did a double order for both of us.

i was doing a little dance while i ate my tacos. he said "okay happy feet."

i said "fuck off."