chapter 6

october 6th, 2020priscilla jean carteri posted pictures from the other night and captioned it: pretty for ya image, good for ya soul

october 6th, 2020
priscilla jean carter
i posted pictures from the other night and captioned it: pretty for ya image, good for ya soul

i got up and went into the shower. after showering i put on shea butter and put on a bra and panties. i put on my scrubs and all my shit, grabbing my clear book bag and left. ezra texted me, you showing off huh?

i responded somebody deserved to see them

he said you could've sent them to me, i would've hyped you up

i laughed and responded yeah you still can

he said nah ima comment
i ate yo whole ass that night, and what?

i started btfu i said you are tf annoying those were my before pics

he said i know cause after you was knocked out i gotta pic of that too

i said boy i know you not taking my picture while i'm sleep

he laughed and said and did, i'll see you in a couple days too.

i said you always tryna pop up on me

he said you love it

i laughed and responded yeah whatever you think

we kept texting til he said have fun at work i'll text ya later

i put my phone up and was just at work doing what had to be done, some of the nurses asked for my assistance so i went to help them.

at the end of my shift i walker home and when i got there i stripped throwing my dirty scrubs in the hamper and right into the shower. when i got out i had a message from ezra. he said "ft me when ya home beautiful i miss ya face."

i decided to throw on a white tank top and some grey sweatpants. i had my hair up in a microfiber towel. i called him and he said "the prettiest face i've ever seen."

i smiled and said "you always tryna make me blush."

he said "nope you just always blushing like you don't already know these things."

he said "i can't wait to see you again, gotta ask my boys i be like damn i miss pri all the time."

i said "you miss this cat stop playing."

he said "i miss ya pretty ass face but if that makes you feel better, i am gon eat ya whole ass when i see you."

i said "you're such a freak."

he said "i'm really not like this with other bitches foreal, plus when ya pussy taste good and ass taste like nothing, shit i could go all day."

i said "i'm glad you not like that with other bitches, cause you be kissing me with that mouth."

he said "don't play me i wouldn't do ya like that ever, i'm rey for you stop playing with me. i know ya guard up and you not ready for a relationship though i'm cool just being with you and shit. i really just fuck with your energy priscilla, you ain't like nobody i met before."

i said "i fuck with you too and i don't wanna lose ya, soon as i feel like i'm ready i'll let you know, i just am still tryna get over what happened in the past. i don't wanna have trust issues and be scared of the person i'm with and the way i'm set up right now that's inevitable."

he said "i appreciate you being grown about it with me and telling me what it is, cause i still wanna fw you come see you and allat but i'm not forcing you into nothing you don't want. i got you ma."

i said "i appreciate it."

we talked for a while longer before i decided to go to eat. i ate a salad and drank a smoothie before laying down. i fell asleep and when i woke up i got ready for work again luckily today is friday. i showered and threw on some shea butter before putting on my scrubs. i took a picture in my scrubs before grabbing my lunch and bags heading out. on my way in i started to apply to an online nursing school to get my RN to increase my salary and learning.

i clocked in and went to our station. i checked on all my patients and did what the nurses asked. by the end of the shift i was burnt out and ready to go home. i left and started walking home, i unclipped my hair letting it flow back. i grabbed my phone out and ezra texted me "i'm backk."

i rolled my eyes knowing he really be coming out here, i appreciate the effort though. i texted him i just got off work

he immediately responded let me take you to dinner

i texted back ok let me shower and get ready

he said bet

i made it to my apartment and stripped throwing my work clothes in the hamper. i got into the shower and played music from my phone. once i finished washing up and was clean all over i got out. i had gotten a wax 3 days ago so i felt untouchable.

i put on a mini brown dress with a cropped cream corduroy shirt with cream heels. i did my hair in bouncy curls and threw on a silver hoop. i did my lash clusters and a light beat on my face. ezra said "i'm here fine ass." i grabbed my lipgloss and my mini brown teflar bag and headed out. ezra said "you gon get ate."

he opened the door for me but made sure to kiss me before he let me get in. i said "lemme lone."