chapter 7

october 8th, 2020priscilla jean carteri woke up and showered before getting ready for work

october 8th, 2020
priscilla jean carter
i woke up and showered before getting ready for work. ezra said "you always look good don't even make sense."

i laughed and said "this my calm lil work fit, have a good day tho here's a key if you need to head out and do anything."

i gave him the key and he kissed met. i said "aight go back to bed i'll see you later."

i left the apartment locking the door and made my way to work. when i clocked in i went to my station getting my assignments for the day. i had to assist 4 patients in the shower and give 2 sponge baths, first i checked in on everyone making my rounds. i let them know i'd be their CNA for the day and i was a call away. i ate my lunch about noon and i had brought leftover spaghetti from the other night, after i brushed my teeth and did rounds again.

when it was finally time to clock out i was ready as fuck. i clocked out and went right home. when i got there ezra wasn't there. he left a note with a bath bomb and a bouquet of pink roses. the note said "relax and take ya self a nice bath before taking a nap i know you worked hard today."

i smiled cause that was sweet. i grabbed the bath bomb and went to go take a bath after putting my stuff down. when i got out i dried off and threw on a pair of shorts and a cropped tshirt. i turned on the fan and laid in bed passing out. when i felt the bed dip i opened my eyes and ezra was sitting there smiling staring at me low ass eyes. he said "i got you a seafood boil on the way home."

i smiled and said "you read my mind," i got up and he smacked my ass pulling me onto a hug kissing me. i slowly pulled away before we both got worked up. i went to the kitchen and he followed as we both ate.

he was staring at me and i said "stop im tryna eat. and you playing."

he laughed before focusing on his food and next thing you know his phone lit up with a call from a contact named babymom 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💜

my whole vibe instantly just got thrown off. he looked down at the phone then back to me contact picture looked like a family photo. i felt like a dummy. i ain't say nun and then he picked it up. he said "wassup, lemme tell my babies goodnight. goodnight jr, goodnight princess daddy loves y'all. Aight love you too i'll see you soon bye."

we sat in silence before he finally said "why you get quiet?"

i said "you really crazy."

he said "how?"

i said "you gotta whole family but in my face. you gotta go. get ya self a lil room or sum and head back to ya baby moms."

he said "you mad asf don't even know the whole story and shit."

i said "you think i'm playing im being serious."

he said "bet."

he got up and started grabbing his stuff before saying. "you positive pri?"

i said "goodbye."

he left and i finished my food cleaning shit up. i wasn't tripping that's not my nigga and never will be, shit was for fun.

i laid down in bed and started scrolling on instagram. i posted my selfies i took the other day and said alexa play plan b by meg thee stallion 🤪

i started watching netflix and realized i forgot to lock the door so i went to do that. i did it fast cause i be scared lmaoo.

i laid back down and fell asleep. when i woke up i got ready for work and headed in. the other cnas be all mad if they got over they attitudes i'd put them on.

i got ready for break at 12 and went to the cafeteria. i grabbed a sandwich and some chips with a cranberry juice. after i ate i did some homework and then cleaned up my mess wiping everything down before leaving.

when i got back upstairs i did a couple sponge baths and checked in with my patients. after work i made it to the apartment and showered. after showering i did 4 homework assignments before checking my email.

i checked my email and my job email where i finally received my new assignment.

my new assignment was in south carolina at prisms health. they booked the flight for me and gave me a stipend for a place to stay. the assignment was from january 2nd 2021 to approximately may 31st 2021.

i was excited something new i've never been there, im just ready for new experiences. i confirmed the assignment and submitted the survey on my job satisfaction so far.

i put my hair in a clip and let it hang back. i took some pictures and started researching an airbnb to stay in since they gave a stipend because they don't have a set up out near the hospital. i found one right by the hospital and added the details before submitting it to my boss in an email for approval.

after i closed my computer and just laid down in bed. finally i had time to relax and unwind im off for 2 days thank god.

i went to my bottles and started taking shots and i got on live. i turned on some music and was just vibing.

"i be on some calm shit always gotta protect ya peace, if ya know ya know."