chapter 41

december 20th, 2021
priscilla jean townsend
i woke up to feeling sensation on my clit. i put my hand down onto ty's hair. as i was bouta cum he slipped in his fingers putting me over the edge.

once i came he kissed on my inner thighs. he said "you lucky i got work."

he came to my lips kissing me. "i hope you have a good day ma, i love you."

i was still coming down as he kissed my belly twice i said "i love you more, have a good day daddy."

his grin was my favorite, he rubbed ny belly kissing my lips once more when he left.

i kissed on his lips rubbing his ear lightly before he finally left. he said "you make it so hard to go."

i kissed his lips one last time and said "aight don't get in trouble for me, i love you baby."

he said "i love you more, i'll see you tonight."

he left and i went to the bathroom. i got into the bathroom and went pee. after i got into the shower. when i got in the shower i felt my babies moving in my belly.

i decided to take a bath first. i had laid in the bath filing it up with warm water. i rubbed up on my belly feeling my babies kick my hands.

i said "you feel mama? hi babies. i can't wait to meet y'all, keep growing big and strong. mama got ya back."

after my bath i did a quick shower and when i got out i put on my oil and shea butter. i put on a black sweatsuit with a black cropped bubble jacket. i paired it with my black adidas ozweego sneakers because they wider and my feet getting fat, if it wasn't cold i'd wear slides. i drove to this mall that was like an hour and a half away, stopped like twice to pee.

when i made it first thing i did was get food. i was shopping for more things for ty. i wanted to upgrade his wedding band to match mine. i said "aight lets see."

i was at the jewelry store looking. i was looking at my ring that i loved, i finally found a perfect match for him. i got his size and paid for the ring. i went around and bought him some clothes.

i also bought him some little things i knew he'd like. i went home and wrapped it all putting it underneath the tree.

my baby got home and i kissed up on his lips immediately. he wrapped his arms around me taking control of the kiss. he said "beautiful ass. i missed you."

i said "i missed you all day."

he kissed on my lips, face, and neck. he said "you so beautiful, pri."

i said "you so handsome daddy."

i kissed his lips and he said "come on beautiful."

we went to the living room. i kissed up on his lips as we sat on the couch. he said "you want some?"

he made eye contact with me making me want some. i said "yes baby."

he said "i gotchuu baby."

i just had on some shorts and a tank cause our house was warm. i said "i was waiting on you all day."