Luv Bro

(Zhi and Cario 🥰

(Zhi and Cario 🥰

Three Years Ago

"Keep yo fuckin mask on this time man, don't be on no bullshit. We in and out, grab whatever you can." Cario was in the driver seat listening to GG give instructions. "Don't be grabbin no pointless shit either...jewelry, cash and electronics."

"What if a sexy ass bitch in there?"

"You leave her the fuck there...we don't take pussy." GG glared at Quincy. "Don't ever let me hear you say no weird ass shit like that again nigga. We all got mamas and sisters; you cool with somebody holding them down and..."

"I get it aaight?" Quincy cut him off.

"Good." He looked over at me. "We ain't out in ten minutes then go...don't even think about coming to check on us."

He pulled my forehead to his. "Luv lil bro."

"Luv," I said back.

He pulled his mask down over his face, then him, Quincy and Twan hopped out.

The clock read 12:05 am when I saw my brother enter that house. It was 12:35 am when I was holding his bloody, practically lifeless body in my arms. Turns out the home they invaded belonged to in ex-military marksman. He took every one of them out, my brother made it to the car and I drove off with him. The rain was coming down hard now, fiercely tapping on the top of the car, like coins were being poured out.

"Don't take me to the hospital," he said with blood gushing out everywhere. It was a horrific scene.

"What? You fuckin stupid! You are not dying on my watch."

He grabbed my shirt. "They will know you was with me; you will go to prison."

"We should of just went to Kayla's party man...fuck!" I shook him when realizing he was losing consciousness.

"Yeah..big booty Kayla." He smiled; blood covered his teeth. "Music,"

"Music what?" I slapped his cheek.

His eyes barely open. "Take it ser... serious...ta take care of mmm mama."

"GG, bro come on. Please don't fuckin die on me bro, please!" I begged. Then I could hear police sirens in the background.

"Ca Calvin....go see him." His eyes then closed, and I shook him.

"Gervonte...no man...come on God please, not my brother." The sirens were coming in strong. I wiped my eyes as best I could. I climbed from out the backseat, put GG car in drive and sped off. I was hitting 120 on the highway. Calvin lived at least forty-five minutes from where I was. I turned the music up, trying to think about anything but my brother's possible dead body in the back seat.

When I pulled up to Calvin's garage he was finishing up with his last customer of the day. He didn't seem so happy when recognizing GG's car. He came over to the window and I let it down. I was gripping the steering wheel so tight; my hands were starting to cramp. My face was soaked with tears. He glanced into the backseat, dropping his head. "Give me a few minutes to send this person on their way and I'll take care of you. He put his hand on my shoulder. "Sorry kid,"