Chapter 133 - Rage

Start from the beginning

It turns out to be one mechanical being with jet engines strapped to the back, a dull grey color in the whole body as well as some heavyweight legs that has some weapons strapped down. The only flesh that's present is the face, showing a wide smirk of a bald man. 

None other than one of the first Reborns, Jack Dean. 

"C'mon, you thought that it would be a one-step highway? You need the pitstop first," Jack says as he chuckles for a bit. From there, Amira steps in with a scowl on her face, igniting her red light blade as starts her combat stance. 

"It is you..." Amira mutters as she glances at Jack. 

"Oh, and here's the sweet little princess of... Sorania. Honestly, that's kinda of a funny name," Jack says while tilting the mechanical neck. 

"Don't you dare mock her, you monster," Logan says as he steps in next to Amira, all while holding the Katana stance of Coraggio and pointing it toward Jack, still not reacting to anything. 

"And you must be the pretty prince for her, am I right? Must be one hell of a lucky bastard!" Jack laughs once more, with Logan and Amira still scowling at him with their weapons at hand. 

"Oh great, someone with a worse tongue..." Seiner mutters. 

"Hey, at least I'm not the worsely worse now, righty right?" Tany says as she winks at Seiner, to which he groans in response while he has his hand near the belt. 

"A One to Four match it looks like? Well, if there can be something to make it fairer for me..." Jack says as walks side by side, glancing at every corner of the spot as the EW keep their stances toward him. 

And within seconds, blaster and gunfire is heard from a nearby street a few miles from their current position, which makes the group glance around at the source of it as Jack points at it with a smile. 

"There it is! Want to risk staying here for my sake or what?" Jack taunts as he detaches two laser blades from the wrists, keeping them wide as he starts his combat stance. 

"...Seiner, Tany, you two go," Logan says without glancing at them, which makes them gasp for the order. 

"But, what about-" Seiner tries to say but Amira raises her hand. 

"This one is our fight, one for our own sake, you are needed elsewhere, but if we do not save them..." Amira replies, also without glancing to face them. As both glance at Logan and Amira for a moment, pondering about their course of action, an explosion is heard in the same direction as well, to which Tany grabs Seiner's arm. 

"She's right, we can't let those poorly poor people die for this, let's go!" Tany says as she rushes while grabbing Seiner who despite muttering a few words due to the sudden action, doesn't break free as he glances at Logan and Amira one more time. 

"Good luck, you two, we'll see each other around!" Seiner says as he walks away from their view, now leaving Logan and Amira back on their own to face Jack who still chuckles over this. 

"How beautiful of her to know the priorities of guys like you. Too bad it will be for naught, as I will deal with them once I'm done with you two. Mr. Brando and Raven will be sorely pleased for this." 

"Not under our watch," Logan replies, this time with a near-raspy tone as he further clenches the hilt of Coraggio. 

"Well, do your worst then." With this,  both Logan and Amira rush toward Jack as they yell in unison for a bit, preparing some slashes right in his chest. Jack, however, manages to parry both of them, making them slide a bit back yet still using all of their strength to keep their stance steady.