Chapter 50

"Mrs. Magdalena Black." I was confused about this.

"What do you mean?" I asked the bank clerk as she typed something into her computer, I started to feel cold, the air-conditioning here is too strong, Bangko Sentral is the only bank nearby, I thought I could just use the ATM.

And then I was escorted by a guard when I put the black card in the machine, I don't know what is happening.

"We are sorry for causing you trouble, Madam. We thought the card was stolen or lost, we are simply making sure that we don't get in trouble, this is a black card we are talking about here, not just any card, but from Mrs. Carina Black, your wife. "

When did I get married?

And did she just accuse me of stealing this? I mean, I did take it, but Carina wanted me to have it.

"Would you like to see the account, ma'am? It has been quite some time since it was used. " I nodded my head as she turned the screen and I almost had a heart attack seeing the zeros after zeros.

"This is simply coins to Mrs. Carina, I believe. She owned millions of buildings abroad, that's why we have taken precautions and seeing that you are the famous wife, ma'am. We truly apologize."

I nodded my head as she typed something again, I started feeling nervous, when did I get married?

"You're going to withdraw 100k pesos, ma'am. For business, I can pull some strings here." I smiled this time.

Questions after question swarms in my head as I carry my bag, I clutch it tighter in me, scared about losing this much of money.

I need to make orders now. I started shaking my head when I felt eyes on me, I think it's a bad idea to use the black card.

I was planning on going shopping spree but that is out of the options now as I started to fasten my pace, I walk faster and feel relieved when I opened the door the jeep and started to drive away from the bank, half an hour later I arrived at 'Pahinga'.

My eyebrows furrowed as I look at the black van in my parking area as I look at my watch, it says 10:30, who could this be.

"Ma'am, the visitors arrived earlier than expected!" Jing was panicking as I, too, started panicking, not because I haven't bought anything, but because I am not mentally prepared.

And to add to that, a pair of eyes is constantly watching me.

"MS. LAUREL!" Oh my-

"MS. LAUREL, YOU'RE HERE!!!" I could feel the excitement in their voice as I look ahead of me to see the gang, Skylar, muscular as ever, Karin by her side, Isabella, Kimmy, and the other that looks so happy to see me.

My heart flutter at this, I never knew I missed them. They started running towards me and it didn't take long for them to be in front of me.

"I don't know what, but can we hug you, we miss the best teacher in the world." Isabella Perez asked me as I nodded my head, feeling light headed at the emotions I am experiencing.

They all hug me, I didn't know I needed that hug. They have grown so much, some of them taller than me while some also my height, they have this smile.

"Jing, order everything that we need okay?" I told her as the girl fished out the tablet out of her bag that she carries around.

"Everything, Magda?" I nodded my head as I gave her a assuring smile.

"I'll take your bag, ma'am." I gave her a look with the ma'am, it made her mouth a sorry before taking the bag and leaving me with the not so little kids.