Chapter 28

"What?" I asked breathing heavily gripping her ass and I know she's loving it.

"Nothing." She mumbles smirking at me. She wiggle her butt out of my grasp and as a respect I let go.

Magdalena stood up swaying her hips while she walks away, I can't seems to stand up, what happened really did something to me and I just froze but very aware of the situation.

The wetness between her leg leaves a mark in my pants and I know damn well I won't ever wash it, the sound she was making and the way she was riding my leg. It's so addicting.

"Where do you think you're going?" I ask after gaining my senses back, arousal at its peak and the room started to get hot, I can't control this anymore.

"I'm going to take a shower." She innocently said. It's like she switched from the person she was when she was humping my leg pleasuring herself to the person I've known, the sweet and innocent one but damn I love both of it. Talk about balance.

I stood up and walked towards her, she have that mischievous smile on her lips and I know whatever she's thinking, I want it. I need it.

She turned her back at me and proceeded to do whatever she's doing, she takes one of her hairbrush and started to brush her hair.

"Can I?" I asked, the tension is very thick in the air it's almost suffocating but a good kind of suffocating. Kind of suffocating that I want while she's on top of me, riding my face.

I took the brush that she handed over to me and started to brush her hair. The hairbrush looks like any hairbrush but when I examined it I noticed a button and when I press it, it started to vibrate.

What the actual fuck.

"Why did you press it on?" She said chuckling.

She's really something.

"Fuck." I mumble as my mate turn to look at me, put her arms around my neck tracing my jawline down to my chest and she pushed me hard, I was again surprised but I let myself fall to the soft mattress, her bed feels like heaven even though it's a little bit hard, the thought of the person who owns this bed made it a lot better.

She climbed on top of me and smiled sweetly, she sat comfortably and just looked at me with a smirk, this side of her is wild and I surely love it. Images of us doing it appears in my head and the way she seems experience-

"Are you experienced?" I asked. Letting my judgement be blinded with jealousy and I know she noticed the change of my behavior.

"What do you think?" She's challenging me.

As the daughter of the leader of our realm, my mate must be a virgin or they die because it would be a shame in my part, according to them but I am not some old vampires, those toxic minded supernatural influenced me but looking at my mate now, I don't care about anything about her past as long as she's mine now.

"Experienced or not, my feelings for you won't change." I said sincerely and I saw how she relax, though it's subtle but I can sense it.

Magdalena is wearing a short, exposing her legs that I can't help but caress it, she smiled at me, loving the feeling of being touched.

"Are you... Experienced?" She asked the question I asked her. I want to tease her but I know it'll be bad idea so I shook my head.

"I'm not." I said.

"Hmmmm, it shows-

I quickly flip our position.

"What do you mean by that?" I questioned, if she's really experienced, I don't mind, she's mine now but those words are mocking me.

"Would you like it if I'm experienced?" I asked her and I saw how those sunlike eyes turned deadly.

"It wouldn't matter if you're experienced or not." She stated that made me smile. As I leaned down to kiss her lips.

Slow and tender movements as our body pressed against each other, I was not rushing, I am enjoying the taste of her lips and the softness of it.

I kiss her cheek down to her jawline, into her neck, sucking it every now and then.

"Don't leave a mark." She said through heavy breath, she was caressing my hair adding fuel to my fire.

I didn't listen. I suck harder that made her grip my hair, as if to push me but she didn't, Magdalena let out a soft moan and damn. Wow.

"You're such a good girl." I bit her neck when I heard those words. It's barely audible but with my inhumane hearing, it's loud and clear.

I was about to remove her shirt when my phone rang.

"Shit." The two of us mumbled.

I want to ignore it but it keeps on ringing and ringing and who ever the fuck disturb me is a fucking pussyblock.

I apologetically looked at Magdalena who smiled at me and kiss my cheek before leaving the bed.

"I'll take a shower now." She said winking at me as she motioned me to answer the phone. She's so damn gorgeous and fuck her messy hair is just...

"I'll answer now." I said when my phone rings again, standing up and taking my phone out of my pocket.

It's dad. Why didn't he just mindlink me?

Dad? What happened?

Hey kid, I want to talk to you about something, Why are you blocking your mind link? I cannot reach you so I called you through this device, is everything okay?

I smiled at the sound of my father's voice. He's still a pussyblock.

Got in a heated situation. I'm fine dad.

Oh... You get it girl. I'm sorry if I disturb you but this is really important, you need to be here right away, you can invite your mate for safety too.

Okay, I love you, father.

I love you too, munchkin. See you.

My father hangs up and I stood there, trying to calm myself down, knowing she's naked under that shower head, I never thought I would be jealous of such thing.

I need to calm down.

I teleported myself out of her house and into the forest hunting an animal for blood.

I usually feeds off from a humans' blood but this time is different, touching another human being after having that moment with my mate just don't sit right in my part so I suck dry any animal I saw and when I feel myself calming down I stopped and went to a river, cleaned my face and went back to my mate.