Chapter 10

I thought it would be fun, it would be simple, I'll just have to pretend that I'm flirting with Skylar and make sure that Karin can see it, and it would make her so jealous that she'll be clouded with insecurities, to the point that she forget about her reputation and get her girl away from me, all possessive and scary, and she would kiss Skylar in front of everyone and they live happily ever after, I mean that would be mission accomplished.

I didn't plan on being watched by two pair of glaring eyes. The one is obviously from Karin and the other one is my mate, yup, you read it right. She 'forget' something. I was gonna buy that reason but until now, she's still standing there while looking at us, I was standing in front of Skylar as I mischievously stare at her eyes.

"Go get it, girl!" It was Issa who shouted and even though I'm getting scared because of my mate, this would also help me, the mate bond on us will act because I was hers, destined to be hers as she is also mine, but my friend's needs to be in action, it was obvious that Skylar knows about what her girlfriend's action towards the jocks and it made me angry, I get it, humans change so fast which sucks because today they care and tomorrow you will be nothing.

"I don't like how Ms. Laurel is looking at us, man. I feel like fainting." I laugh at this. At there point of view, they could see that we are having a heated conversation, but we are just talking about our thoughts and with the help of Issa who's cheering at the background, it wouldn't take long. I'm a vampire and I can feel the heavy tension of two people, my mate and Karin's, it's actually funny, this is funny. Freaking funny and scary at the same.

"Oh, don't faint at me, dude. We are close you know. Karin is going to have angry sex with you, that pussy of yours will be destroy, RIP that pussy eyy, she's gettin' in tonight." I whispered at her ear that actually made her laugh.

I take a hold a of her towel and surely and sensually started rubbing her sweaty neck.

"Close your eyes and savour the moment. This is gross but I think-

"Can you stop?" I smirked as I heard that voice, almost there...

I stand up straight and immediately feel the anticipation curse through me, her heartbeat was so fast, she's so angry and jealous and almost scary, key word: almost.

"Umm, hi?" I pretended to act dumb, we never spoke before and I know she already have the thought that I'm just some bitch or slut who's trying to steal her girlfriend, I'm just helping a friend here!

"Hello, can you stop with your behavior, it's disgusting." She sassed at me, I could only smirk.

"What? I saw you eating that jock's face at the hallway, don't you think that's more disgusting?" I was bitching out and I know she's really trying not to break apart and just kiss Skylar, just do it bitch, for the love of Dracula, my mate is getting closer.

"At least it's a guy." Homophobic alert.

"Hey, literal Karin, what's up with you? Can't you see my friends are just being lovey dovey, Carina didn't interrupt you when you're eating that jock's face and now you're interrupting them. Jokes in you, can't you see? They are in love." It was Issa who spoke and I think she hit a spot when she included the word 'love'.

"What do you mean? This girl is new here, she can't be Skylar's girlfriend all of the sudden!"

"What if I told you she is going to be my girlfriend?" I spoke as I slowly walk towards Skylar who's standing up now, it was clear that she doesn't have any idea what to do at the moment, she was looking back and forth, to Karin and to me and then Issa, her face is hilarious.

I get a hold of Skylar's collar and lean closer, I was pretending that I'm about to kiss her, oh my virgin lips, do something Karin! And at last, I pretended that I didn't know what's about to happen when I feel a grip in my arm, a strong one and I was pulled away from Skylar. It actually made me feel excited. Drama and all.

"LISTEN HERE YOU SLUT YOU'RE NOT GOING TO TOUCH WHAT IS MINE, AND SKYLAR IS MINE, MINE ALONE!" Victory, she was mad mad now, her face was red and was holding Skylar's waist, she was so into her own world, Skylar. That she didn't look at anyone, everyone is now listening to our conversation.

"I know." I calmly spoke as I wink at Skylar and Issa high five me as I walked towards my bag, getting my things and pretended nothing happened, I know from now on, a drama would happen, and I know Skylar will know what to do and for Karin, I know she just don't give a fuck anymore.

Everyone moved on and started packing up to leave and me on the other hand is scared, I know why, I definitely know why.

"Black." She called out and even though I like the attention, I know her actions are unintentional, it was the mate bond acting up, it was funny really, because I know she would be so confused with everything that she feels.

Her voice held nothing but possessiveness, the territorial look that her eyes have is somewhat crazy. It was said that most human being can't control their emotions when it comes to their love ones, like Karin. She can't control her feelings, and there was a saying that if you can't tame them, join them, and she let her emotions control her.

"Ms. Laurel? I was going to the parking lot now." I occasionally told her as she can only nod her head, she can't do anything, she have her teacher's license in line, her job and her life, if she do something inappropriate, even though I want to do something inappropriate with her, she still have a lot to lose and I don't want that, teaching is her passion and if waiting is what I should- I must do, I will wait.

"Let's go then." She spoke softly this time. We just walked in silence, but her heartbeat was ringing in my ear, it was beating fast and loud, she can't fool me with her expression.

"What was that all about? You know, back there?" I smiled at her and that did the trick, her heart skip a beat as we walked side by side at the empty hallway. Her sun like eyes is glowing now with happiness, knowing that she have my attention.

"I was just helping a friend Ms. Laurel. I think you're smart enough to know why I made that stunt back there and no, I'm definitely single." I heard her laugh and I swear, I could listen to it all day.

"I didn't ask if you're single or not." She playfully spoke. The atmosphere is more light right and her heartbeat, it was the same, I love that kind of effect.

"Well, I'm just informing you." I put my hands in my jean's packets as I look at her, I was smiling softly as we stared at each other's eyes, but my smile turned into a frown when she look away and shook her head.

"I'm your teacher." I know.