Chapter 48

I was desperate.

I was hungry, all I want is to taste her again and I know she is too, I kissed her like it was the last time. I felt the intense arousal as I used my speed to undress both of us.

We both needed assurance, we both needed to feel each other again, skin to skin, soul to soul even though I don't know if I have one.

We both pulled away when air was having a difficult time entering our lungs as I keep my eyes closed, not wanting to see her crying, I am crying too.

"I love you." Was her words, it barely got out of her mouth due to the sob she was trying to hold. It hurts, it is breaking my heart but I don't have a choice, she comes first, her safety will be top at everything.

Magdalena goes on top of me, switching our position as I finally opened my eyes, there I saw all of her emotions, her eyes glowing because of the tears running down face.

My hand snaked in the back of her neck as I pulled her down to kiss me again. Magdalena was so soft, so gentle with every kiss, every touch, every caress and I love every second of it.

I let out a moan when she have touched where I badly want to be touched. She teased until she finally enters and fuck, it feels so good.

I feel her curling her fingers inside me.

"Magdalena-

I gasped when she harshly added another finger, she started pumping in and out of me, curling it as my hips started moving, wanting more friction.

"More." I begged.

She quickly added her third finger that made me hold her shoulder, I feel like exploding with the sensation I was feeling and Magdalena didn't stop, she keeps on pumping and curling her fingers inside me.

"Cum for me, My love." She rasped in my ear.

I could feel my walls tightening, my abdomen getting painful-

"I'm close-

She fucking stop.

"Shhh, wait here like a good girl that you are." I feel like I was drunk, my abdomen hurts like shit and my vagina feels so full.

"Magdalena please-

She stood up and went to the bathroom and when Magdalena comes out she was wearing the strap on. So fucking hot.

"Open your legs for mommy." She demanded and I gladly did, spreading my legs and fuck I feel like a slut.

"Such a good girl. I love you, Carina." She walks towards the bed again and she gesture that I move to the edge of it. I did and there was a smirk in her lips.

Magdalena opens my legs and my genital was very exposed.

"Hmmmm, precum." I looked up to her, though there was dried up tears on her face, she still managed to look like a goddess.

Magdalena toyed with my entrance, teasing me and my hurting abdomen did not help at all, I need a release.

"Please-

"Please what?" She entered me fully that made my eyes wide, fuck.

This time Magdalena was thrusting in and out of me, my legs wrapping around her torso, my back arching with the pleasure I am feeling.

"Magdalena-

"I'm close!-

It didn't take long for me to explode but fuck, Magdalena didn't stop, she didn't slow down, it made me wonder where this energy came from.

With the sound of us gasping, our skin slapping and our moans with the pleasure I was feeling I could feel the lightness of my head as I reach another orgasm.

Magdalena help me ride out my climax as she slowed down. She pulled it out slowly, take it off and layed down beside me. We cuddled.

I did not dare talk for I know she is tired.

"Where are you going?" I asked Magdalena when she stood up.

"I'm going to clean us up and I'll get you some water and something to eat." She lovingly said that made me smile, nodding as she gets what she was going to get.

We have talked about it. I'll let Alaric perform the ritual again, it's like renewing the black magic. I still don't know what to expect but I hope it's going to be fast, Magdalena will be staying here and I would come back. I already have talked to the supernaturals around here, in the Philippines to protect her, they know I mean business and they all agreed, as long as I give them something in return.

I promise to give them place in the castle once we killed the leader. They just need to guard Magdalena with their lives, I've casted spells to protect her from any evil, bad things that might happen or some beings who wants to hurt her and a black card, in her own name that's linked to my account. Just in case.

"Hey." I looked up to her staring at me, I didn't notice her, I was so deep in thoughts.

"Hey." I smiled at Magdalena, trying to assure her that's everything will be just fine.

I don't know what will happen, I don't know what would be the outcome of this but I know I will come back to her, no matter what, no matter what will happen. I will always come back to my home.

To my owner.

To my mate.

To my girlfriend.

And soon to be my wife.

We ate, drank, and talked a lot about everything that night, many promises were made, many topics that we were avoiding were talked about.

"If times would come that you need to do something that is right, do it." She said.

"What do you mean?"

"If you have to turn into a vampire, for the sake of everyone, for the sake of everything, do it, and if you did, turn me into one, make me a vampire so we could live forever together. " I smiled. I was so happy to hear that.

Magdalena wanted to spend forever with me...

"Promise me that you would do it." I kissed her softly.

"I promise." 

When the time comes that I have to leave, Magdalena was crying her eyes out.I was unable to contain myself when she started sobbing, tears pools my eyes and I was sobbing my heart too.

"I love you so much, Magdalena. I promise to return to you, no matter what will happen I will return to you." I promised her as I stared as much as I could see because of the tears that won't go away.

"Promise? You would come back okay, I will be waiting for you, promise me you would come back to me." With effort in talking I was able to understand her words.

"I promise that I will come back to you."