Chapter 40

Days went by in a blur as I found myself packing up clothes for our trip to the Philippines. I could just buy clothes there but when I told Magdalena about it, she looked at me as if I was crazy. Like I have unlimited money. Why not use it.

I could help with poverty in the world with that money, but we are not to intervene with their lives, and I couldn't care less because they would of just die in the end, call me heartless but the people that should be helping them is their selves, voting someone in the government who can't lead properly and just someone who only thinks about having money. I pity humans.

I started folding clothes, different types of it, actually Magdalena have already chosen some of the clothes she would bring but she was running out of time because she needs to tell his father personally about this trip and she was unable to fold everything so I told her I'll do it.

Graduation, well it's not something I'm really fond of, like I've attended thousands of celebrations like that in my realm and I just don't find it nice because well, it reminds me of my so called family who no longer bothers me. Magdalena is the only reason I attended that and got a lot of recognition and medals. It's not real gold though, like what I usually receive.

I smiled upon seeing an album, I opened it and every version of my mate was on the album. I let my eyes roamed her baby pictures, to a kid, a teen, young adult and an adult. In her teenage life, she's a nerd, with her glasses on and couple of books in hand, and braces.

It makes me wonder of the emotions I feel, they are all raw for me, like it's all for the first time, and all of those first time is with her.

After packing all of her things, I went to close her closet but something caught my eyes. I don't want to pry about her personal things but it made me curious.

As I take it out of the closet, my mind is so confused. Why would Magdalena have this kind of this inside her closet? This looks like a penis with a strap, what does she use this for?

"Carina?" I was quick to put it back to where it was place, closed the door and went out to meet Magdalena and her father. I smiled politely, bowing down as I didn't know what to do, I suddenly feel nervous. Yes, he's my mechanic but he's still the father of my mate. Though he can't intervene or decide about our relationship, his approval would mean a lot.

"Good morning, sir." I greeted him. He have that respectful gaze and aura towards, maybe because I am his boss.

"Good morning, ma'am. I always knew you'd end up together, Magdalena doesn't stop talking about you." He laughed heartily as I grin at Magdalena who have a shy smile, shaking her head as he hit his fathers' shoulder.

"Papa will stay here when we are gone, and I really just want to introduce you to him as my girlfriend." Magdalena said as I shake his father hand. He's a big guy, probably working something heavy in the shop that is already his shop, and I'm not interested in cars as I could have just used my speed or teleportation. He actually have friends and costumers coming back to the shop too.

"I'll just get my things and I'll be back in the afternoon after I close the shop, what time if your flight again?"

"6 in the evening, pa." The man nodded as he head out, waving at us as he drove off.

Magdalena throw herself on me for a hug as I tightly held her in my arms as I kiss the top of her head. We stayed like that for sometime.

"I miss you so bad." She have her head buried in the middle of my chest, so it came out as a murmur.