Chapter 23

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

The atmosphere around me is great enthusiasm and eagerness, the rides are not so extreme but I'm certainly enjoying it. Seeing my friend shouting and laughing their ass off as we come to a halt, our time has run out.

Getting out of our seats we head to another ride and another ride, screaming, shouting and cursing names we hate.

I am having a good time and really happy that we decided to be here right now, in my realm there's was nothing fun, we are to defend ourselves, our family, or loveones and our people and all we do is train and train because everyday the enemies are getting stronger so-

"Tacos! Burritos! Nachos!"

"Tacos!

"Nachos!

"No no let's ask Carina on this."

I was cut off by my friends loud voices that some people glances our way but instead of annoyed look, they have this flirty look on their faces.

"What are you guys shouting about?" I asked the two of them.

"What is better? Nachos? Burrito or Taco?"

"What are those?" I asked confused about the mentioned names. I honestly don't know what it was but the look on their faces are hilarious, they have this disbelief look that and I feel like they're looking at me as if I'm crazy.

"It's the most delicious foods you will ever have in your entire existence." It was Isabella who said with Skylar nodding her head.

I've tasted delicious foods, met a lot of chefs, seen a lot of way how people create their meals, from where it came from and all but some I may have skipped because I have to do something or maybe I'm just not interested.

"Well, we should get some and think about it." I suggested and we all head to a nearby eatery that serves these foods.

The three of us entered the shop, the two are still bantering about which food is good and which is bad and all I could do is shake my head laughing at their behavior.

"I bet it's all delicious though, I mean looking at those pictures, my mouth is already watering at the sight." I said as we stand in line. I was just looking at the menu and it seriously looks so good, I just can't wait to taste it all.

"Hi, good afternoon! What can I get you ma'am?" I smiled at the worker as I said everything in the menu that made her asked me if I'm sure. As if I would be full with their foods though.

"Yes, I'm sure, they all look so good." She nodded her head as I let my friends order the foods they want and it didn't take long for us to be in our table, talking, laughing and waiting for our foods.

"I'm so happy right now." Isabella muttered that made me look at her, Skylar clearly didn't hear what our friend have said because she was busy playing with the fake flowers on our table.

"After eating I want to go somewhere peaceful." I nodded my head thinking about reading their minds but that would be invading their privacy and  they are my friends and I don't want that, even though telling them that I am a vampire is very impossible thing to do.

The foods we ordered finally arrived, I was fast to eat every meal I ordered and it actually feels like I didn't eat a thing, it was delicious but not fulfilling but I'm still grateful for the food though.

"Oh wow it's like you're inhaling those foods, bro." I shrugged my shoulders as I cleaned a smeared of sauce in my face.

"Now now, have a taste of these three and Sky I'll bet a hundred bucks for this if she likes burritos more."