Chapter 46

It's lovely to have someone you can be vulnerable with; to have someone who will not hurt you when you show them your weak side and will not judge you for the way you show your wound and when you explain how you got your scars. Someone who will kiss away your tears and lay with you in bed to comfort you until you fall asleep.

Growing up, I always had to be strong in front of everyone; I needed to have that intense fierceness, indestructible toughness, and untouchable upfront. There was no time to be weak, and I was taught that displaying weakness was a disgrace.

But ever since I met Magdalena, suddenly it's not heavy anymore; suddenly it feels like I can fly. It feels like I can do everything, and I'm no longer afraid because I know I have her; there's no longer any doubt. No more fear, no more regret, or any negative feeling; with her, I am a human who feels.

Everything is clearer; it doesn't feel like I'm in an endless void, and it no longer feels as if I'm in a spiral point of life. She helps make it all clearer. I want a future with her. I want to be with her until the end of time. Now I know what I want, where to go, and what to do. It's not just about killing or following orders anymore, and I love this change.

Years ago, I wouldn't have imagined myself to be in this situation, I was ruthless, merciless and just a total monster, I've killed thousands of being not caring who they are or what they are as long as it's what I was asked to do. I was literally a killing machine as what Alaric have mentioned, someone who is made to kill, someone so demonic. 

I would have never imagined to be in this kind of peace. In my bikini on a beach so beautiful with the water crystal clear, with the birds singing in the background and the sound of the calm ocean. 

Magdalena is currently enjoying the water as I watch her, I'm wearing a sunglass while sitting on a beach chair, she will probably think I'm not looking but every move she make will not go unnoticed by me. 

Feeling the heat in my skin that I don't mind at all. I'm also starting to feel more like human and although I still can't understand how everything works, do I die if the magic wears off or I continue to be human? I would never know; I have to ask Alaric about it. 

 I was so at peace right now seeing Magdalena enjoying the water and her on a bikini is just so fucking sexy. I have a matching black bikini on while she got deep reds, the perfect companion for her morena skin tone and they highlight the natural glow and it enhance her complexion. She's just a total goddess. 

I put the sunglass down the table near me as I stood up and decided to accompany my girl. She looks at me with so much desire in her eyes, there was something in her smile, sweet, genuine and radiant smile and fuck, those eyes again, squinting from the sunlight, she's gorgeous. Magdalena licked her lips, shamelessly checking me out, I could feel myself getting flustered as I smiled and approach her. 

 "You're not going to burn yourself, right?" I looked at her shock and pretended to be hurt by the sun and the panicked in her face made me stop and burst out laughing. 

 "It's not funny!" She sassed that made me stop laughing, though I'm trying not to laugh.

"I'm sorry. I was just messing around, my love."

I was in the middle of laughing when Magdalena decided it was a good moment to splash water on my face. It went straight to my mouth, and it made me cough so hard.

"Serves you right." She mumbles as she was about to leave, but I am fast enough to hold her hand and pull her close to me. I purposely lose our balance so that both of us end up in the water.

I smiled at how refreshing it is, how cute this moment is with Magdalena, and how my throat is burning from that salty water. It'll be gone once I drink water, though.

"I don't get burn, my love. I am a human, just like you, but somehow my body still recognizes that I am still a vampire because the black magic is still there, so I crave like one and have inhuman capabilities." When we both emerged from the water, I explained.

"I really have a lot of questions, Carina, but I know you want us to enjoy it without thinking about it, but please do tell me everything you are comfortable sharing." She stated that, which made me nod my head, understanding her words and what she was trying to say.

"I can feel your boobs in my back. It is turning me on-

"Shush-

Magdalena chuckles as she turns to face me, my arms still wrapped around her as she cups my face with both of her hands, caressing my face as I leaned into the touch; her palm feels so soft against my skin; my girlfriend smiled at me before leaning in for a kiss, putting the hair in my face aside. I closed my eyes as I feel her lips touched mine.

We kissed and it feels like it was the first time, the electrifying sensation and the weird movement in my stomach as we move in sync, kissing each other's lips and loving every moment of it. it was slow and intimate one, we both have to pull away to be able to breathe again.

I know I have the biggest smile in my face, as I opened my eyes to see Magdalena smiling too.

"Thank you, Magdalena." I said, leaning my forehead against her and closing my eyes.

I don't think the word thank you was enough; it was never enough. Magdalena is an angel in disguise and to whoever sent her to me, I owe you one. I will never break her heart, her trust, her.

"Thank you? For the kiss? You know you can have it all the time." She mumbles, clueless about why I was thankful. I chuckle and kiss her nose.

"Just thank you." I said it again, looking deep into her eyes this time and making sure she sees through me. Every word I say true, nothing but genuine honesty. There's so much to say but I can't say it, it feels like words is not enough. It will never be enough.

As if understanding me, Magdalena showed me her soft smile.

"I love you more, Carina."

This is actually an emotional and a little bit personal chapter, I hope you enjoy it guys and tell me what you think, I love reading and replying to all of your comments. Drink a glass of water or more, stay hydrated! And this is also me saying that I'm proud of you and what you've become.