Chapter 34

After the fight that happened, my family have been silent, though the vampires assigned to protect me are still around, it was just total peace with my mate, nothing else.

Magdalena have been staying in my house and I'm really planning on moving out, get a new and more comfortable house but I think it's too early for that, I'm already planning something for us when Magdalena don't even know that I'm a vampire. I hope I could tell her sooner, but something inside me is telling me not to because it's too risky.

"Hey." I smiled as I looked up to see Magdalena standing with the dress that is just so familiar. A big smile plastered in my face as I put down the book I was reading and walked towards her, taking her hand as I guide her to swirl.

"Thank you, I really love it!" I feel so full with the contagious smile that she have on her lips.

It was the gift I gave her on her birthday. I honestly thought it would look lovely once Magdalena wear it but damn, she's gorgeous.

"You're beautiful." I softly said as I hug her tight, I don't know but I really just want her close to me.

I heard my mate let out a chuckle. Hugging me back as tight as she could.

"Sooooo..." My mate trailed off.

"What is it, darling?" I ask her.

"I'm planning on going to the Philippines for vacation, I've been wanting to travel back to where I came from and I know it's too early but it would be so nice if your are there, I'd love to show you around." Hopefulness in her voice, Magdalena waited for my answer and she looks so cute with those eyes.

"I would love too!" I enthusiastically answered and it caught me off guard when she kiss me.

I was shook but responded when I finally realized what's happening. I kiss her harder, grabbing her exposed legs, lifting her up with no struggle as I walked and put her in the table.

"I swear you look so damn gorgeous with this dress but without it is more something else, Magdalena. Can I?" Consent. Magdalena looked at me and nodded her head. Grabbing the back of my head as we both savour each other's lips.

We both become so rough and harsh and fuck, I can feel my fangs coming out.

"Would you believe me if I say that I'm a vampire?" I asked her. I know she's already intoxicated with the feeling.

"Yes. Fuck, just stop talking please. Even if you're a vampire or anything... just please."

I kissed her lips as I let myself get drown with the overwhelming and all thoughts vanished and it's just Magdalena and I. It's just her, my mate.

I was careful on removing every garments in her body, don't want to ruin that beautiful dress. I know she wouldn't like it if I did tear it in pieces.

My fingers gently brushed over her body caressing every curve and edges of her skin, as if I were to memorize each corner of her being, my hand making their way over to her right nipple, running over it as it became hard. Magdalena's back arched towards me as I began playing with it, leaving kisses on her cheek, down her neck, until I took her left nipple in my mouth. Her breath came in choked whimpers, her hips trying to grind into me for relief.

I am controlling every part of my being not to mark her, here and now. Her hands in my head as I suck more harder and harder. I made sure I did not leave the other nipple out, gotta give them attention equally.

I teased her for a few minutes before I decided neither of us could take anymore. Lifting myself slightly, my hand traveled down her body to the bundle of nerves she was practically begging me to touch.

My mate let out a sigh, finally getting what she wants and where she wants my fingers should be, like she was in agony for not being touched in a way I am touching her now.

I look up to see her eyes closed and mouth ajar but with the lost of contact she opened her eyes and look at me, it was frustration at first but when she reads what I'm trying to say a soft, tender smile plastered on her face. Magdalena nodded her head, biting her lips and fuck, it's just so hot.

I stared into her eyes. I wanted to be gentle. My thumb circled her clit and her mouth fell open at the sensation, her breath quickening as I picked up the pace. Magdalena moved her hips against my hand.

"More." She whimpered, buckling her hips and trying to gain more friction.

Magdalena is soaking wet, white liquid coming out of her vagina and I didn't waste my time as I suck it causing her to jerk because of the sudden contact. She began moaning and calling out my name as my finger and tongue so it's magic.

I wonder if she can handle my speed.

"More." She pleaded more.

"You want more Baby?" She nodded frustratingly as I guide her back to lay down on the table. I didn't hesitate to enter her sweet flower as it was easy to slide in due to the soaking wetness. She arch her back as I used my inhumane speed, pumping in and out of her pussy as she holds my other hand, I know she noticed about how strong and the overwhelming speed I apply that she's a moaning mess.

It didn't take long for my mate to cum as I continued what I was doing, she looked at me and panicked cross her eyes but it immediately shut as I keep hitting her g-spot.

"P-please-

I love this, fuck. Her walls was already tightening as I feel her pussy sucking my fingers and another orgasm is coming.

My fingers are already covered with her juices, my mouth sucking her clit and I know it's too much, she's calling out, screaming my name as she finally cum.

I didn't leave any drop as I drank all of it, this is more powerful than blood and feeding from her is what I truly love to do.

Magdalena have passed out and I feel so much pride in me for this. I cleaned her up, used my inhumane capabilities and finally layed her in my bed, new and fresh clothes as I lie down beside her, Magdalena immediately scoot and settled herself in my chest as I comfortably lay there.

Happily holding her, keeping her safe from any danger in the world, there's nothing I wouldn't do to make sure she's safe and sound. Even if it would cost my life.

"As long as I'm here, no one can hurt you." I whispered as I planted a soft kiss on her forehead.

No one.