Chapter 5

"I'm not trying to assume things, Ms. Black. But please stop staring at me in that way and focus on my class instead, it's really inappropriate and uncomfortable." She said, trying so hard to sound not too harsh. She's seriously kind. Too kind for my liking.

I nodded my head but stare at her eventually, I am very aware of how her heartbeat have increased and the rush of blood quicken its pace inside her veins that made me just sigh and nodded my head. Intoxicating scent of my mate's blood is something else and I need to have a lot of patience.

"Pardon me, Miss. Your beauty is just so mesmerizing that I can't help but admire. If you're uncomfortable, I'll just have to be so discreet next time." I smirk at her shock face, she became so red that I mentally celebrate, and before she could utter anything I was out of her classroom, high fiving Sky as she laugh, she clearly heard what I said.

"Dope!" I chuckled, not really understanding the word. I definitely have a lot to learn.

My second period is nice, mathematics is something I'm fond of, and a huge plus is that the teacher is super gorgeous and good at teaching. Sometimes subjects are not hard to learn, sometimes it's all about how the teacher would teach. Mrs. Ensign is amazing, but she's not Ms. Laurel and definitely not my mate.

Being stared at is something I never enjoyed, that's what you get when you are new at some places and have a very different complexion, I'm currently at my PE class, I don't know what we will do but I definitely am ready.

Wearing this black cycling shorts and a fitting black shirt, I've never felt so good with my body before, I could sense everyone eyes on me and it made me gag when I smell an arousal but that instantly vanished when I saw where that came from.

Mate.

"Dude!" I saw Sky walking towards me with a ball in hand. She would dribble it every now and then, probably showing off.

"Hey!" I was actually glad that she is here right now, at least I don't make a fool out of myself.

"Do you play any sport?" She asked as I shake my head. If we are talking about fighting for life I think I'm into that, holding a gun or a sword is my thing but a ball? A toy? I was not trained to be human, I'm to be a protector of myself and my family.

"But you can teach me." I said. It's the truth, I'm a fast learner.

"Are you sure? No offense dude, but you look too fragile." I almost laugh out loud at this, even a bullet can't penetrate my skin, I heal almost immediately and I'm not really scared of hurting myself because that is just so ridiculous, but I stayed quiet and look down at my body.

"Don't judge the book by its cover." I shrugged my shoulder. I'm not very skinny nor do I look too fat, I'm just in between, not like Skylar who look like she goes to the gym twenty four seven, built in this kind of activity, she have muscle everywhere, but not that kind of gross muscle, just the right amount to look attractive.

"Okay, stay after class then, I will introduce you to our coach. I'll be happy to have you in my team, bro." What's up with her and the nicknames? I chuckled at the thought as my friend walk away.

"Ms. Black." I smiled as I turned around and  look at the reason of the excitement in my system, but the smile immediately turned into smirk when I saw how she scanned my body from head to toe, I know it was involuntary though, the mate bond makes the mates do stupid things.

"My eyes are up here, Laurel." My voice intentionally deep and hoarse as the smirk in my face is so prominent that when she finally snapped out of it and look at my face, her heartbeat increase as I hold the urge down to just worship her with all my being. This is a lot of controlling and waiting really, but that's what I'm here right?

Right?

The teacher just left without saying a word, I saw her shaking her head as she stands up next to the older teacher who I bet will have a very small amount of time in this world.

Throughout the whole class Ms. Laurel was ignoring me which made me feel sad? Down? Yup. Definitely, being ignore by the person who's meant for you is another level of pain.

We played a couple of games as I read a lot of mind in order to know what the heck we are playing, which works. I played better than everyone, I'm fast, flexible and just amazing. Am I eccentric? Yes. Do I care? Definitely not.

"Black! In the bleachers!" I shrugged my shoulders as my classmates were sweating so hard, but me on the other hand feels nothing but boredom, I thought my mate is playing! I walked towards the bleachers and sit down and just like that they started playing again, this time with my mate! How unfair!

"You're too good for every game, Black." Is that a compliment or...?

"Thanks? Mrs. Rae?" I asked awkwardly as cross my legs, looking over at my mate who's having fun dodging the balls since that's what they are doing now.

Her smile is radiating, the way her body moves made me gulp as I saw how those boobs move, I'm such a pervert! But I'm just admiring! I'm tryna prove myself.

"She'll be the next PE teacher that's why she's always here." I look at the woman who I know is a supernatural, a wolf to be exact, an old one. I have noticed it that there are some supernaturals lurking in this building, teachers or even students, they would bow to me which is awkward, but I just nodded my head at them, letting them know that I noticed there existence.

"She's my mate." I proudly told my PE teacher, not really scared because they know what it felt and she definitely know who I am because of the politeness in her body language.

"I know, your majesty-

"No. Just treat me as your student Mrs. Rae. I'm here as a student, not the daughter of your leader." I said as I stand up and leave the woman and call for Skylar who's talking to someone who I bet is the coach.

"I told you after class! Your PE class is not even done! And look at Ms. Laurel. She's looking this way!" She whispered yell the last sentence as I look behind me to Ms. Laurel's who immediately turned around before our eyes meet. I smiled at this.

"They kick me out, okay!" I stomp my feet like a kid.

"Woah, bro. They kick you out?" I nodded my head.

"Why? Disciplined people is what we needed here in our team, Miguel." The coach spoke before I could explain.

"Ma'am, they kick me out-

"I don't think she needs this class." I look behind me to see Ms. Laurel looking at the coach sharply, I don't think a short woman with brown skin could be this hot.

"Oh. Well, we should try this out then, I'm sorry for how I reacted, we will practice now, Ms. Laurel." I smirk at this, is the teachers scared of my mate? I look at my teacher who looked at me briefly then turned around, her hips swaying.

"Well, that's a scary woman. Let's begin." The coach who I don't know the name spoke.

"And I'm coach Sugar." My lips were in thin line when I heard the coach's name. Sugar? That's hilarious.

"I know kid, just laugh if you want. Let's begin! You need a lot of energy since my captain is the one who recommends you to be in this team." I look at Sky who have proud smile. So she's the captain, this is getting interesting. And let's not forget that some of the teachers are scared of my mate.

Magdalenaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें